Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a way to either e-mail or Instant Message members of this website (vendors only) without having to search for + type hundreds/thousands of e-mail addresses. Is there anything I can do to reach these people in one fell swoop?
I try to help every one I can. I really do appreciate all the good content out there for us car guys and gals out here. I do need you input on something when you get a chance. Im getting ready to start my web page but have no idea where to go to get the right page set-up. I just want something that when people search for auto loans it draws them to my page. I have feel I have done an ok job at branding (The Credit Cowboy) now I want to go to next level. Something like Robert Wiesman did with your Hyundai Guy, or the one guy the other day that was on Auto Dealer Live the was Your Chevy DUDE. Anyway any guidance as to where to start would be greatly appreciated.
I have just moved from a Ford dealership, to a Chevy/GMC/Buick/Cadillac store. I was assigned the duty of trying to add some lead source companies, to help generate more internet business. I was hired to specifically help build up the Internet Department, in Picayune, Ms. What do you suggest? I appreciate the invite, and look forward to learn many new strategies, towards the road to success.
Thank you for your time yesterday Ralph. You are truly a gentleman and a tremendous asset to all who know you! I can't thank you enough for sharing your professional opinion and offering your personal friendship. You are a unique entity in this industry Ralph and I'm proud to call you a friend.
Thanks Ralph! It's good to be back, even though I was only "gone" for four days. I was surprised to see your "friend request" this early on a Saturday morning. Considering this is the end of my Friday work day, your message made a nice finish, especially with a little Eric Burdon & The Animals as background to my writing you. By the way, your help earlier this week was much appreciated!
What is Content Marketing?Content marketing is an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation and sharing of content in order to attract, acquire and engage clearly defined and understood current and potential consumer bases with the objective of driving profitable customer…See More
"Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a way to either e-mail or Instant Message members of this website (vendors only) without having to search for + type hundreds/thousands of e-mail addresses. Is there anything I can do to…"
"Automotive Dealers and retailers will need to become ACES and PIES compliant in their auto parts mapping. Any thoughts on where we might fit? We build ACES and PIES compliant web solutions for the automotive industry.
ACES and PIES…"
"Nice post Digital Ralph, I agree with Alex. What is the goal and what do you want the user to do.
"Utilizing 3rd party social platform APIs (Facebook, Twitter and the ever growing Tumblr), for user authentication reasons, is all the…"
"David and Tom, YES, we toured the SUPERNAP (Switch) facility which is over, get this... ONE MILLION SQUARE FEET filled with servers and switches! Then we did the interview in the parking lot.
Founded in 2000, SUPERNAP is the brainchild of…"
"Matt, there are many website platforms you can choose from and most of them are pretty good... You can call me old school, but I like using Wordpress.com with a purchased URL bought through the Wordpress options application. There are so many…"
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.