Thank you for your time yesterday Ralph. You are truly a gentleman and a tremendous asset to all who know you! I can't thank you enough for sharing your professional opinion and offering your personal friendship. You are a unique entity in this industry Ralph and I'm proud to call you a friend.
Thanks Ralph! It's good to be back, even though I was only "gone" for four days. I was surprised to see your "friend request" this early on a Saturday morning. Considering this is the end of my Friday work day, your message made a nice finish, especially with a little Eric Burdon & The Animals as background to my writing you. By the way, your help earlier this week was much appreciated!
I just read your email from yesterday regarding your health. I don't know you personally ... but I want to wish you STRENGTH, POSITIVITY and FAITH in your endeavor. What you think, then believe is what you'll become.
What a bold expression. You are not alone. Be strong. Be well. I know I speak for most of us in the Automotive Community when I say that you are in our hearts and prayers for a thorough healing of mind and body.
Thanks for the invite Ralph! Were looking to put together a mobile marketing program that will change the way dealers think about mobile. Also 5% of the net sales will go to benefit American Vets. Our revised website will be completed next week and will have more detail on what we do.
"He acts as if there's a panacea to what's been termed as "SEO", which is a horrendous name for Content Marketing.
You can ignore link building, but I wouldn't, if I were you. Especially since your competitors are doing it.…"
"SEO (my non-certified opinion) seems to rely on the competition. IF your competition is hitting on all SEO algorithm cylinders then you must do the same to compete... Buckle up... it is going to be expensive. Good news is most are not... So…"
"Thanks Manny, and Ralph for sharing again. I think a lot of dealers feel like they're doing this already. What I think some of them (us?) are missing is the thought process that goes into it. As Rand describes, there really…"
In fact, it is possible kind of, sort of. It is possible, but what you desperately need in order for this strategy to be possible are really two things. One is content exposure, and two you need time. I'll explain why you need both of these things.
"This video clip was originally shared on ADM via a blog comment by Manny Luna (thanks Manny). After watching it the first time, I found it to be among the most rational, easy to understand and credible explanations of the type of SEO strategy I have…"
Influencer Marketing: How It Can Raise The Value Of An Auto Dealership's Regional Brand I have seen automotive digital marketing emerge from being a curiosity in the minds of most car dealers, and become the generally accepted "Smart Money" portion of a dealership's marketing communications…See More
"Great post, Mike! I especially like the advice about being creative when developing owner loyalty programs... With so many resources and the importance that cars have to most people, we should be getting creative when it comes to these programs.
"Alexander, I've told you before, but I'll say it again... When you author and publish an article in www.ADMPC.com member blogs, that page and article is under YOUR CONTROL! If you choose to allow comments, or not, either way commentary is…"
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.