Thank you for the connection, Ralph! I'm new here, as you can see. I'm looking to find more dealership clients to add to my roster. I'm a voice talent with a pro studio, you've likely heard me before on national TV or radio. Is there any way I can be of service to YOU?
Sorry to hear about your hospital stay. I would have written sooner but I've been "busier than a cat covering it up." I went to the emergency room last August for "hives," (1st time in a hospital in over 40 years) and after they detected a "skipping heart beat," they put me in IC for a day and then a regular room for a day and a half. The staff there was as good as to be expected, but the six doctors who gave me about 30 seconds each, appeared to just be looking for a "billing."
I was sure of it after I received a $37,000+ invoice for the 2 1/2 days, and no one ever told me what caused the hives! I've had the erratic heartbeat for about 10 years, but it's never bothered me, and after I read the negative effects of the meds they prescribed, I pitched the bottle. My only suggestion to you would be to seriously research everything they prescribe for you. I just finished a thorough physical with my new Dr. and she told me OK on not taking the prescribed meds on my newly diagnosed AFib, but raise my daily "heart support" aspirin from one 81mg tablet to four a day.
Now, to my second reason for writing to you. Long ago, I suggested a possible "dictionary" of the latest IT acronyms, but don't need it now as I've found several sites to handle it. However, what I hope you might do now is create a post listing the professions, by number, of the ADM membership. No names, just categories and counts. You know, like 24/7 chat, 200 members. I think it would be real informative for everyone, but if you have a reason not to make it public, how about just emailing me a list. I'd love to know!
Hi Ralph, Thanks for adding me! - I receive your emails for your article links! Although, I do not have time to read them all, When I do they are awesome! I have to make more time! - Thanks for all the great informative articles, keep up the good work!
Thank you so much for adding me to your community! I have learned so much from ADM and I am so excited to be a Pro Member. :) I have a huge amount of respect for you and look forward to meeting you. I would love to view your itinerary if you have one posted somewhere so I can plan a trip. Again, many thanks.
Hey Ralph, Hope this note finds you well. It's been awhile since I've read one of your always interesting posts here and I was concerned you are OK. I wrote a comment today and noticed i couldn't add it. The "Add Comment" did nothing? Is it just me or is it everybody?
Car shopping destination Edmunds.com today released its November 2015 new car sales forecast, which projects that 1,331,415 new cars and trucks will be sold in the U.S. in November for an estimated Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate (SAAR) of 18.3 million.Both the volume and SAAR are threatening to be the biggest on record for…See More
Mike Davenport did it…and he’s going to show you how!He is an award winning salesperson at the top of his game who consistently pushes out more than 30+ units a month. While his hustle, grind and work ethic are notably impressive, there’s no denying that his branding strategies and proven techniques have brought him phenomenal success…and now he is ready to share them with you!ARE YOU READY TO LEARN WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A 30+CAR SALESPERSON?In this amazing 1 hour webinar, Mike will share…See More
Auto shoppers complete most of their research online before they ever connect with a dealership so by then they don’t have that many questions… but when they do, are you providing the right answers? Building a marketing plan can be complex and deciding how to execute that plan with the right tools or partners is an important decision that will have a huge impact on your dealership.Using the right strategy on today’s savvy internet car buyers can dramatically increase shopper trust, maximize…See More
FACT: Dealers can no longer afford a mediocre mobile website!Dealers have been hearing that they need to focus on mobile shoppers or their competitors will bury them. However 85% of dealer sites still get a failing score on Google’s Mobile Site Speed Test.Google announced that when it comes to local search, mobile actually surpassed desktop usage earlier this year, and the mobile revolution shows no signs of slowing down. It has become so big that Google changed their algorithm to penalize…See More
Most dealerships are already using Google Analytics to monitor their website’s performance and see which parts of their website are performing well. However, many don’t know thatGoogle Analytics and Digital Attribution can point you to your optimal digital marketing mix, IF you know how to set it up correctly, and IF you know how to interpret the reporting.ARE YOU USING GOOGLE ANALYTICS TO VASTLY IMPROVE YOUR MARKETING AND, ULTIMATELY, SELL A LOT MORE CARS?In this eye-opening 1 hour webinar,…See More
Can You Find a Chevy Malibu in Malibu, CA?Can You Find a Toyota Tacoma in Tacoma, WA? Popularity of Geographically-Named Vehicles Puts Small Towns on the Car-Buying Map, Says Edmunds SANTA MONICA, Calif. —…See More
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.