Thank you for the connection, Ralph! I'm new here, as you can see. I'm looking to find more dealership clients to add to my roster. I'm a voice talent with a pro studio, you've likely heard me before on national TV or radio. Is there any way I can be of service to YOU?
Sorry to hear about your hospital stay. I would have written sooner but I've been "busier than a cat covering it up." I went to the emergency room last August for "hives," (1st time in a hospital in over 40 years) and after they detected a "skipping heart beat," they put me in IC for a day and then a regular room for a day and a half. The staff there was as good as to be expected, but the six doctors who gave me about 30 seconds each, appeared to just be looking for a "billing."
I was sure of it after I received a $37,000+ invoice for the 2 1/2 days, and no one ever told me what caused the hives! I've had the erratic heartbeat for about 10 years, but it's never bothered me, and after I read the negative effects of the meds they prescribed, I pitched the bottle. My only suggestion to you would be to seriously research everything they prescribe for you. I just finished a thorough physical with my new Dr. and she told me OK on not taking the prescribed meds on my newly diagnosed AFib, but raise my daily "heart support" aspirin from one 81mg tablet to four a day.
Now, to my second reason for writing to you. Long ago, I suggested a possible "dictionary" of the latest IT acronyms, but don't need it now as I've found several sites to handle it. However, what I hope you might do now is create a post listing the professions, by number, of the ADM membership. No names, just categories and counts. You know, like 24/7 chat, 200 members. I think it would be real informative for everyone, but if you have a reason not to make it public, how about just emailing me a list. I'd love to know!
Hi Ralph, Thanks for adding me! - I receive your emails for your article links! Although, I do not have time to read them all, When I do they are awesome! I have to make more time! - Thanks for all the great informative articles, keep up the good work!
Thank you so much for adding me to your community! I have learned so much from ADM and I am so excited to be a Pro Member. :) I have a huge amount of respect for you and look forward to meeting you. I would love to view your itinerary if you have one posted somewhere so I can plan a trip. Again, many thanks.
Hey Ralph, Hope this note finds you well. It's been awhile since I've read one of your always interesting posts here and I was concerned you are OK. I wrote a comment today and noticed i couldn't add it. The "Add Comment" did nothing? Is it just me or is it everybody?
There is no way around it... September 2015 was one of the best Septembers in the history of the car business... Not only was the volume there, but gross profit margins went up as well!The American auto industry's sizzling sales pace this past summer shows no signs of abating, or having quenched car buyer demand. U.S. car dealers are generating…See More
"Thank you for the connection, Ralph! I'm new here, as you can see. I'm looking to find more dealership clients to add to my roster. I'm a voice talent with a pro studio, you've likely heard me before on national TV or…"
As our younger car buyers get older and online culture creeps steadily toward becoming predominantly mobile, mobile technology may very well overtake other methods of getting a car dealer's message to the right automotive consumers at the right time.More and more people are relying on easy to use, mobile device based quick messaging for sharing content...…See More
Tenth Annual J.D. Power Automotive Marketing Roundtable (AMR) is a "Must Attend" Event for #AutoMarketing Professionals!WHEN: October 20-22, 2015VENUE: Bellagio Hotel,WHERE: Las Vegas, NevadaHASHTAG: #JDPAAMRCELEBRATING IT'S 10th ANNIVERSARY IN 2015! From its humble beginnings in 2005, the…See More
Several Manheim Locations Get Top Honors from NAAA12 Locations Earned 16 Awards, including Top Performance Award from Chase Auto Finance ATLANTA – Manheim locations across the country were honored by customers for outstanding performance at the 67th annual National Auto Auction Association (NAAA) convention held last week in Orlando. In total,…See More
"In regards to the comment by Jeffrey Bonnell on Friday... Yes, Jeff, I agree with you that any survey seeking to assess consumer perception of an entire industry, such as the auto industry is going to include perceptions created by multiple entities…"
AutoAlert Study Highlights Risk to Future Vehicle SAAR Growth without Shortening the Trade Cycle New data from IHS finds length of U.S. vehicle ownership hits record highAccording to the latest U.S. vehicle registration data analysis by global market intelligence firm IHS, length of vehicle ownership continues to increase, hitting another all-time high average…See More
"Ralph! Don't be delusional. This just has to be the case where this survey is about the entire automotive industry. It either factors retail dealers into a much broader mix that includes OEM's and other branches, or is exclusively about…"
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.