I just read your email from yesterday regarding your health. I don't know you personally ... but I want to wish you STRENGTH, POSITIVITY and FAITH in your endeavor. What you think, then believe is what you'll become.
What a bold expression. You are not alone. Be strong. Be well. I know I speak for most of us in the Automotive Community when I say that you are in our hearts and prayers for a thorough healing of mind and body.
Thanks for the invite Ralph! Were looking to put together a mobile marketing program that will change the way dealers think about mobile. Also 5% of the net sales will go to benefit American Vets. Our revised website will be completed next week and will have more detail on what we do.
Hey Ralph. Big fan, but you know that. Would love if you could spread the love a bit our way. Our first official blog debuted this morning! We did a study of leads generated in January, and found 20% of customer base say 30 or more leads. Given the dip in sales and leads we found some dealers saw that month, we thought it was a great thing to discuss! http://www.tradeinvelocity.com/the-numbers-are-in-leading-the-pack-in-leads/
I love your site and get a choke full of information I use for my articles but seriously Ralph, auto-playing music on your site is a no, no! Especially when we are doing research and have to keep quiet. :)
"Alex, my point isn't that GA is the greatest analytics tracking in history, but that it is an excellent place to start. Many dealers don't track at all, so GA is a great option for getting immersed in the data. It's free,…"
"Carl, I agree. The last stat I read in October was that 1.1% either turned Java off or were on devices that didn't support it. Regardless, GA is still an excellent choice. If you find that you outgrow it, then there are other more expensive…"
"I really enjoyed this article, Larry... I cannot imagine that too many people would argue the importance of personal contact with prospective car buyers, but therein lies the rub... The skils involved to successfully execute what you have laid out…"
Your dealership is online. Your inventory is online. Your customers are online.Where are your salespeople???In this eye-opening 1 hour webinar, Certified Professional Coach and Personal Brand Strategist Renee Stuart will share 6 Personal Branding Tips Guaranteed to Make You More $$$ by putting YOU (and your salespeople) right where your customers are.These 6 personal brand-building tips will turn your usual ho-hum into an extraordinary money-making machine. You will learn how to effectively…See More
Vehicle maintenance queries on Google have increased 38% year over year with 70% of drivers turning to search when deciding where to service their vehicle which proves that marketing to this select group of online shoppers is a very important task.Car parts and service shoppers are quick to make decisions with a majority deciding within a week. They actively compare multiple brands with most researching two or more brands and they prioritize convenience and immediacy. Moreover, dealer service…See More
You don’t need a master’s degree in marketing to understand that quality customer service is crucial to the long-term success of your business. And the best way to swiftly and dramatically improve customer service on your dealership website is to implement a thriving Live Chat strategy.Live chat allows customers to chat with a business in real-time to ask questions, get advice and build confidence, vastly improving their shopping experience…and your bottom line. So it’s no surprise that Live…See More
Content isn’t just important these days… it’s crucial!A robust Content Marketing Strategy is essential for all businesses focused on building trust, branding, awareness, and positive sentiment. It also establishes your company as an expert in your field which sets the groundwork for long-term business relationships. Furthermore, while most people instinctively tune out traditional, intrusive marketing, consumers increasingly crave the type of genuine, customer-focused information that a strong…See More
Search engine optimization and social media have held a loose relationship for years. However, when Google confirmed in 2010 that social media signals are a component of the search algorithm, it sent ripples through the SEO world. Today, Google has been trying to put that genie back in its bottle, but the results from tests across multiple industries, including automotive, give clear evidence that social media plays an important role in your website’s organic rankings.In this webinar, Dealer…See More
Consumer Satisfaction is so imperative in today's culture that a company’s true success is in direct proportion to their level of customer loyalty. Smart Dealers know that to build loyalty today, an emotional connection must be established with each customer.By taking control of their reputation and focusing on improving online reviews and social media, the most successful dealers have doubled or even tripled their business. Setting reputation goals, building employee engagement, and leveraging…See More
"Sara, thank you for posting this very important, useful and practical guide for both vendors and the dealers and their automotive management professionals vendors/suppliers serve. I have been in the car business for over 30 years and have been…"
"We provide auto dealers with affordable websites, inventory manager tools, inventory marketing distribution and so much more. The combination of our awesome website designs, user friendly inventory tools, affordable rates and unparalleled support…"
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.