Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
After years of directing traffic to my dealer client's websites through both conventional and online marketing techniques I believe that I have finally found something new. I will be helping to introduce a new "pro-active, staffed monitoring conversion application" called LeadConverter at the NADA Convention in San Francisco and I am curious to know if my fellow professionals find it as revolutionary as I do.

Please go to our portal - www.adagencyonline.net - and click on the LeadConverter logo and tell me if you agree that this is the next generation of website support services. Simply put, our application to a dealership's or vendor's website allows our staff to monitor the site and initiate a chat dialogue, click to call and or customized marketing message in real time while the visitor is still on the site. The ability to track and interact with the 95% of visitors that don't initiate a contact through conventional conversion tools increases a dealers time at the bat by 20 fold and is guaranteed to build both a data base of potential customers and a number of today opportunities.

Given the ground floor nature of this staffed conversion tool I am curious to know if my colleagues agree with my opinion and support of the product/service.

Tags: Ai, CarFolks.com, Dealer, Laser, Leadconverter, Stream, Video, advertising, auto, autoadcreative.com, More…automotive, gumiyo, industry, philip, zelinger

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Thanks Don, I am familiar with Outsell but the key difference in our service is that we initiate the contact based on traffic patterns by the visitor on the site and we maintain a data base that recognizes the visitor if/when they return to the site anchored to past dialogues. We also can "push" pages or individualized offers to the visitor as well as initiate a click to call feature. It is the proactive nature and retained client information that is new. Also, we don't rely on "popup" features and we also incorporate html landing pages to maximize conversion opportunities.

Do you know of anyone that offers that - I am genuinely curious?
Although as Don mentioned there are sililarities out there the truth is in the proverbial pudding. I would like to see the product in action, either as the vendor or as the consumer.
Hi Andy,

The application - "Convert" is currently in use on non-automotive sites. We negotiated an exclusive for the automotive community branded as "ConvertAuto" and have been developing custom replies and offers built on proven "best practices" used in BDC/Internet departments for our existing dealer clients.

The "Pilot" program is being used to expand the dealer base prior to our launch at NADA so we can develop non-related third party testimonials. So far we have 24 dealers signed up and being installed starting this week. The "free installation" is designed to incentivize participants with the confidence that we have already proven the product for our own use and in non-automotive applications.

Have ou visited our internal marketing site yet? For now we are only "manning it" by appointment since we are only promoting the product through our affiliated offices to existing clients. After NADA we will be live and our first Pilot stores will be online after January 15th.

Thanks for your reply and input. Good luck to all of us in 2008 - and beyond!
Is this product staffed 24/7? We have a live chat product on our site now that allows us to monitor visitors, push documents and links and integrates into our CRM. We also have a click-for-a-call feature provided by our CRM vendor.
Hi John,

We are currently setting up a schedule for our staff to monitor the sites from 8:00 AM to Midnight with plans to increase to 24/7 after our launch at NADA. There are several Chat software applications based on either auto "pop ups" or replies to visitor initiated contacts but so far we seem to be the only one that initiates the contact using logarithams based on best practices to determine the content of the contact. Custom coupons, for example, are tied to previous visits since our operators are able to view the history of all previous visits and/or chats since they recognize repeat visitors by their IP address.

Again, if someone else is doing this please tell me who since thus far I have only been able to locate click to chat and or click to call features - none of which deal with the 96% of visitors that we are targetting that don't request information from the site?

Thanks for your input!!
The only future?

Certainly it sounds as if your new product will deliver a more engaging model on the current (relatively pathetic current dealership website capabilities). However, IMO leaves open a number of questions... dealer websites still just billboards designed to get consumers to call, email, or come in to the dealership (which is what I mean by pathetic).

I believe the future is likely to be more centered around complete consumer self-serve - complete desking and F+I experience online (like my company, Ai-Dealer (www.ai-dealer.com) offers - shopping cart ecommerce transforming the static / advertising nature of dealership's websites into true transactional hubs. I know Ralph at ADP is doing this for Lithia and AutoNation too (you are welcome for the plug Ralph).

These services + other outsourced contact center services (i.e. www.bdcsales.com) likely have an increased role to play.

Or were you looking for more of a blanket... "Gee what a great idea" kind of comment? ;-)
Good Morning Brian,

No, your comments wre very much what I was looking for, minus the sarcasm of course! I have always been comfortable investing my own money as a dealer . As an advertising consultant, however, I have been much more protective of my client's ROI and I wanted to confirm the unique nature of our new "pro-active" means of monitoring my dealer's virtual showroom as efficiently as I counsel them to force an initial TO on their real one.

Your point supports my contention that the line between the virtual and the real world must be crossed ,and while ConvertAuto is not he only bridge, it opens the door to utilize others - such as yours. I represent 115 dealerships through 17 affiliated offices and I am constantly reviewing vendors and integrating new world technology into old world selling processes.

We place half a billion dollars a year in conventional media through our media partner and based on our philosophy of directing our creative to drive traffic to the dealer's websites I have been frustrated when reviewing back end analytics that accurately quantify our client's website traffic only to highlight the pathetic conversion of only 5-10%. The opportunity to meet and greet the 95% is what got me excited and I wanted to determine if my collegues shared that excitement.

I would appreciate your sending me some information on your products and services for review since we obviously share the priority of improing the dealer's ability to provide more online support and "real world" services through their websites. We previously posted recomended vendors to our clients through a client only "Other Products and Services" page in our agency site - www.adagencyonline.net - however we will be introducing a new automotive resource portal at the NADA - www.autoadcreative.com - where we will be offereing FREE banner ads to selected vendors to represent their products.

In any case, to answer your initial comments - ConvertAuto is not the "only future for the internet", however, you need to speak to the customer before he can buy anything and we see it as the first step to opening other other selling opportunities.

Thanks for your input and I am anxious to discuss your contribution to tomorrow's internet for my clients.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service