Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'Best' (8)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Facebook Provides Detailed Guidance on Using Social Media Plug-Ins for Car Dealer Websites

Social Plugins See what your Facebook friends have liked, shared, or commented on across the Web. What are social plugins? How do social…

Started by Ralph Paglia

3 Apr 14
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

What Happened to Managers Training Salespeople?

Did you watch Car Lot Rescue on Spike TV? I did - it was both entertaining and inspiring! As one who trains Internet Sales Departments in…

Started by Adam Ross

0 Feb 26, 2013

Lead Management Response: What Works Best To Sell The Most Cars Is No Longer Any Mystery

I am uploading several PPT slide decks that show the data driven, car buyer versus lost deals research on EXACTLY what dealership lead resp…

Started by Ralph Paglia

7 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Eric Corso

What is the value of the Comparative Sales Method to the automotive industry?

As I understand it the Comparative Sales Method is currently exclusive to the real estate industry. In a nut shell it's Comparative Sales t…

Started by Kevin Bookbinder

1 May 19, 2011
Reply by Charles Kim

Does Your Sales Staff Use Facebook

In the past our dealership blocked Facebook from being used by our sales staff.  Now with Social Media being such a large influence, we wou…

Started by Bill Gordon

11 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Bill Gordon

Rockaway/Newton NJ VW- Douglas VW says check out Sharon Norton picking up her 2011 Tiguan SE from Chris at Douglas VW on 11-10-2010

NJ VW-Douglas Volkswagen says check out Sharon Norton picking up her New 2011 VW Tiguan SE from Chris Ng on Wednesday November 10th 2010. T…

Started by Ken Beam

0 Nov 17, 2010

Randy Pruit is Looking for Guidance on Best Way to use Facebook as an Individual Salesperson

At 9:59pm on May 9, 2010,  Randy Pruit said… Ok. I am inexperienced at this. I am just a salesman, but a fairly agressive one. I am tr…

Started by Ralph Paglia

4 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by T. Lavon Lawrence

Online Digital Advertising Examples - Best Practices Exchange

I would like to encourage ADM professionals to share examples of ads and placements with the rest of the community so that we can all get a…

Started by Ralph Paglia

3 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

4. Dealership Website SEO

Posted by Kim Essenmacher on February 15, 2014

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service