Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Ralph Paglia's ADM Discussions (2,027)

ADM Discussions Replied To (1613) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Alex, with over $9 Billion a quarter coming from Adwords, which is well over 95% of…"

Ralph Paglia replied Jul 1 to Google Analytics Training for Automotive Marketing Professionals?

27 Jul 23
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

"Lastly... If you ever want to absolutely take a big search engine marketing baseball…"

Ralph Paglia replied Jun 8 to Hey ADM Community - Need advice in regards to a PPC Ad using our company name.......

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"Ken, I missed the info stating that your competitor is using the Douglas VW dba in t…"

Ralph Paglia replied Jun 8 to Hey ADM Community - Need advice in regards to a PPC Ad using our company name.......

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"Ken,  Manny's advice is correct... Obviously, if you can get the OEM to threaten an…"

Ralph Paglia replied Jun 7 to Hey ADM Community - Need advice in regards to a PPC Ad using our company name.......

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"Alex, your comments made on other posts about Hootsuite's recent features expansion…"

Ralph Paglia replied Jun 5 to High Value RSS Feeds For ADM Members to Use

8 Aug 1
Reply by Alexander Lau

"ComScore may be one of the most trusted and respected online traffic measurement and…"

Ralph Paglia replied May 30 to Calling all data Kings and Queens!

3 Jun 2
Reply by Ben Whitaker

"I met Scott Monty during his second week on the job at Ford Motor Company... The two…"

Ralph Paglia replied May 20 to What's next for Ford social and Scott Monty now that he has left the company?

7 May 22
Reply by Manny Luna

"Driving Ford’s Social Media Presence By Mike Turner Scott Monty never imagi…"

Ralph Paglia replied May 20 to What's next for Ford social and Scott Monty now that he has left the company?

7 May 22
Reply by Manny Luna

"Scott Monty posted a blog titled "Driving Into The Sunset", here is an excerpt, and…"

7 May 22
Reply by Manny Luna

"Justin, I have resisted the temptation to respond to your post long enough... I have…"

Ralph Paglia replied May 12 to Need a blog solution for Cobalt

14 Jul 1
Reply by Bob Hensley

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service