Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING - REPUTATION MANAGEMENT - Using Social Media to Promote and Engage, Customer Reviews, Dealer Ratings, User Generated Content (UGC) (286)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Since Web Radio Listeners Log in to Social Networks, can we use Radio to drive participation in dealership managed blogs?

Per research published in Emarketer that shows Online Radio Listeners Logging in to Social Networks... The study found a high degree of cor…

Started by Ralph Paglia

1 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

A new network created by a member in this network!

Hi freinds of the digital marketing arena! I need your help. I just started a new network on Ning. I need you all to sign up. the name of t…

Started by Alvin Newton

1 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Who is the best car sales person?

CarFolks.com, the new site that offers free pages to car salespeople to promote themselves is offering a $1000 to the salesperson with the…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by David Hein

Web 3.0 - It is knocking at our door!

While most, if not all of us, are still scurrying to catch up to the latest web 2.0 technologies, web 3.0 is almost here. It is being dubbe…

Started by Jeremy Gould

3 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by Eric Miltsch

Esther Dyson Editorial in the WSJ

Did anyone catch the Esther Dyson Editorial in the Wall Street Journal last week on the power of social media, entitled, "The Coming Ad Rev…

Started by John Possumato

4 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Internet Networking - old school best practices applied to new world technology

I have always advised my dealer clients to market to their friends and family because their enemies will never call them. Business to busin…

Started by Philip Zelinger

2 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service