Chapter 3: What to Do What When You Get There
There are a few things you can do to make NADA100 a top-notch experience. If you’ve already got a game plan and know which workshops you want to attend, then you’re ahead of the game. If not, check out the schedule and get yourself in gear, because once you’re there, the pace will be breakneck!
- Be sure to download the NADA100 app from the Apple Store or Google Play. It’s a powerful tool that will allow you to keep all the important convention information at your fingertips. With the app, you’ll be able to schedule meetings with exhibitors, create and organize your own personal schedule, access walking maps of the convention center, rate workshops, and download takeaways and presentations. Full of plenty of valuable information, the app will be your go-to resource throughout the convention.
- Get the lay of the land. There’s going to be a crowd, so be sure to check out the Expo Floor Plan and strategize beforehand to make the most of your time. With hundreds of exhibitors, you’ll want to highlight must-visit booths and be sure you hit them early. The AutoAlert team will begin demos bright and early in Booth #1455, and you’ll want to be among the first to experience One-to-One Intelligent Marketing and Pando, our brand-new communication and collaboration platform designed specifically with dealership challenges in mind!
- Be social. The connections you’ll make at NADA will last much longer than the few days the show lasts. Be sure to get outside your comfort zone and meet with vendors and professionals throughout the industry who will be there doing exactly what you’re doing—learning as much as they can to make their businesses better! Keep your eyes open for giveaways, events, and social tools to help you along the way:
- Visit AutoAlert at Booth #1455! In addition to product demos, lucky drawing winners will walk away with Apple products!
- Visit NADA on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, or their blog for in-the-moment updates and convention information.
- Utilize #hashtags when you post to social you can easily track and share your posts with like-minded professionals who are also at NADA.
- Stay in touch after the convention by connecting with the people you meet via social. You’ll continue to expand your network, and you can share valuable insights with each other year-round!
- Schedule appointments for demos. To ensure your spot at the busiest booths, you’ll want to grab your time slots early. With thousands of attendees vying for vendor attention, spots will fill up fast. This year, AutoAlert is releasing One-to-One Intelligent Marketing and Pando, groundbreaking platforms that will help dealerships immediately boost bottom-line growth. Visit autoalert.com/nada100/ to book a live demo and discover how your dealership can implement the latest AutoAlert solutions and target your best opportunities!
- Attend the workshops. There are loads of great presenters—and they’re going to give you game-changing industry insights! Plan ahead for the workshops you absolutely can’t miss, and work your schedule around those. You’ll definitely want to catch my presentation on Learning to Love Complaints, and you can choose from three different times:
Thursday, January 26 at 1:00 p.m. in Room 350
Friday, January 27 at 10:30 a.m. in Room 265
Saturday January 28 at 10:30 a.m. in Room 333
Everyone gets online complaints, but they may not know exactly how to handle them and make that feedback work to their advantage. I’ll tell you exactly how to turn every piece of feedback into something positive for your dealership.
It’s going to be an exciting and action-packed NADA100, and we’re here to help you kick it off the right way. By being prepared and knowing exactly what you want to do when you get there, you’ll have a smoother experience and cover more ground. The countdown is on, and everyone at AutoAlert is excited to share our latest and greatest with you!