This session presents an opportunity to learn how your dealership performs against industry averages in SEP, PPC, and social media, as well as how to use data to increase traffic and conversions. It does so by posing two important questions that most dealership owners, general managers, and marketers need to answer:
- What is the competition doing?
- How can data be used to increase shoppers?
Our CEO Dave Spannhake will dive into the data science to share a number of features about the current automotive marketing landscape that will help set up expectations for the results you should achieve. He'll leverage data from a national network of dealers to analyze the best-performing, average, and underperforming dealerships. This will give you key performance metrics to gauge yourself against and offer the "whys" behind the results.
The three learning objectives include:
- Understand what searches consumers use most to find vehicles in their market.
- Learn how to see what people are doing on your site to inform your plan of action.
- Set expectations for how other channels, such as SEM and social, will drive traffic and create conversions.
We also have a Booth #1132, where you can receive a free digital analysis, get a wristband for the JASK party, and be entered to win a $500 gift card.