and our cause. I could help sell your consulting to dealerships ... look at my Adamstand™ Work Benches on the site - they save walk, work, set-up and clean-up time installed correctly. This EARNS DEALERS IN THE SERVICE DEPT.
Hi Ralph - My agency conducts digital research and branding, then designs and execute programs based on our clients needs. The most recent demand has been for a Traffic program that converts. If interested I’d like to share with you a recent webinar I hosted were the content was all about the Re-targeting and COLD traffic $37 Billion Dollar industry. Then if you like that, I would invite you as a co-host on a LIVE webinar to your members and I’d provide the re-play MP4 you can use to take on more members. You can reach out to my direct e-mail: larkinmichael hot mail .com or my direct line 571-269-6328
Hello, thank you so much for your efforts toward this group. It certainly is a tremendous resource. Do you have a few minutes to circle up by phone with a young professional to see if my understanding of industry trends seem on point. Jake Griffin (513) 502-5959
Hey Ralph, Hope you're feeling good after all of the problems you've had. Just found out I have AFib, a heart condition that you probably know about. Of note, I've been getting notices that I'm "Lurking" on the ADM. Am I still a member?
Brian Bennington, email@example.com, 714-457-8287
Thank you for the add Ralph and actually I'm back here under a new profile with my new organization DealerVision.com and I'm excited to both learn much and add value to the ADM community as a contributor!
Thanks for adding me. I look forward to becoming a productive member of your community. We here at Rechtschaffen Motors are working on some exciting things related to the wholesale aspect of the auto industry. I look forward to sharing them with you in the months ahead and all the feedback your members can provide to improve the product's ultimate value!
Thank you for the connection, Ralph! I'm new here, as you can see. I'm looking to find more dealership clients to add to my roster. I'm a voice talent with a pro studio, you've likely heard me before on national TV or radio. Is there any way I can be of service to YOU?
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, JD Power, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia created substantial revenue growth from designing solutions to accelerate sales and service effectiveness using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia served as Digital Director at ADP Dealer Services. He created new business units, such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University
Masters in Business Administration (MBA), SUNY-Buffalo (Marketing). First post-grad job was De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. - San Diego.
Paglia is a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on dealer CRM systems, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Social Media, Reputation Management, Talent Acquisition.
Paglia has a history of large scale implementations, including Internet Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.