Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Subscriber
Melvin Mann
  • Decatur, GA
  • United States
  • Frugal car sales
Share on Facebook
Share
  • ADM Blog Posts (4)
  • ADM Discussions
  • ADM Events
  • Groups
  • Automotive Marketing Community Photos
  • Photo Albums
  • Automotive Digital Marketing Videos

Car Crushers Cash for Junk Cars w/o Titles 404-399-3474

Loading… Loading feed

Gifts Received from ADM Members

ADM Gift

Melvin Mann has not received a gift from an ADM Member

Give a Gift

 

Melvin Mann's ADM Profile page

Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!


Subscriber
Melvin Mann posted a blog post

Ways To Save On Gas

Good Ways To Save on Gas39% of Americans are considering buying a hybrid or plugin car. To the other 61%, here are some tips to help to get more mileage out of every tank of gas you purchase.Avoid gas rated E15E stands for ethanol, and has about 30% less energy than gas and kills mpg. You rarely find ethanol free gas at the pump; but use the E10Inflate your tires and check them for uneven wearStay away from those wide tires because they increase road friction and zap mpg. Use eco-focused tires…See More
Nov 11

Subscriber
Melvin Mann posted a blog post

Junk Car Towing For Cash

Junk car towing for cash buys cars in the state of Georgia.We buy junk cars with or without titles and offer same day pickups. No matter where your car…See More
Nov 5

Subscriber
Melvin Mann posted a blog post

Junk Car Buyers No Titles Blog

Junk car buyers_20170613_110645.jpg no titles junk car blog is a new blog site that was developed to engage and inform onjunk cars. We want to impart…See More
Nov 4

Subscriber
Melvin Mann commented on sara callahan's blog post Why Use a Hundred Words When One Will Do?
"I agree, why use 100 words when 1 will do. Like saying no, yes, maybe, likewise, really, somehow, someday, right, wrong, ok, sometimes, ect. People these days really like expressing themselves and proving that they can talk professionally. Cash for…"
Oct 28

Subscriber
Melvin Mann liked sara callahan's blog post Why Use a Hundred Words When One Will Do?
Oct 28

ADM Profile Information

REQUIRED: Name of Your Dealership, Business or Organization:
Frugal car sales
REQUIRED: Auto Industry Business Segment or Affiliation (check all that apply):
Car Dealer
REQUIRED: Your Business Phone Number
404-373-4071
REQUIRED: YOUR Business Website URL (ie; www.CourtesyChev.com)
http://atlgacashforjunkcars.com
YOUR Email address for business contacts
melvinomann@gmail.com
Your Mobile Phone Number, Direct Business Line or Alternate Number
404-399-3474
ADM is a Professional Network, describe: "Why should anyone do business with you?"
We buy fixable used cars that has issues and get them up and running. We are serving the public by selling affordable used cars for the people who cant afford newer cars; or they may need a starter car for their teenage kid.
"What will YOU contribute to the ADM Community?"
Share any good information I can to be of good use
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
http://www.amazingluxurycars.com
Social Media, Network or Blog site you recommend (ie; www.AutomotiveSocial.com)
http://facebook@amazingluxurycarsinc
INVENTORY MERCHANDISING or Classified Listing site you recommend (ie; www.Cars.com)
http://craigslist.com
YOUR Twitter profile, or one you recommend (ie; twitter.com/ADMcommunity)
http://twitter.com/melvinomann
YOUR Facebook Profile/Page, or one you recommend (ie; facebook.com/ADMcommunity)
http://facebook.com/atlgajunkcars
YOUR YouTube Channel, or one you recommend (ie; youtube.com/AutoDigitalMarketing)
http://https://youtu.be/Hq9Bc5XalyE
Select All DIGITAL MARKETING or DEALER WEBSITE PROVIDERS you use
CarDealersdesign
INTERNET LEAD Suppliers You Have Experience Using
Automotive.com
DEALER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (DMS) You use
OTHER
Used Car Inventory Management Solutions You Use
OTHER

Melvin Mann's ADM Blog

Ways To Save On Gas

Posted on November 11, 2018 at 8:36am 0 Comments

Good Ways To Save on Gas

39% of Americans are considering buying a hybrid or plugin car. To the other 61%, here are some tips to help to get more mileage out of every tank of gas you purchase.

Avoid gas rated E15

E stands for ethanol, and has about 30% less energy than gas and kills mpg. You rarely find ethanol free gas at the pump; but use the E10

Inflate your tires and check them for uneven wear

Stay away from those wide tires because they…
Continue

Junk Car Towing For Cash

Posted on November 5, 2018 at 7:22pm 0 Comments

Junk car towing for cash buys cars in the state of Georgia.We buy junk cars with or without titles and offer same day pickups. No matter…

Continue

Junk Car Buyers No Titles Blog

Posted on November 4, 2018 at 4:57pm 0 Comments

Junk car buyers_20170613_110645.jpg no titles junk car blog is a new blog site that was developed to engage and inform onjunk cars. We want to impart…

Continue

We Buy All Junk Cars with or without Titles 404-399-3474

Posted on June 27, 2017 at 11:56am 0 Comments



We buy all junk cars
: Junking your car isn’t fun because this is the car that has taken you everywhere and shown you a good time, so there’s a lot of good memories attached to that car. Everything on the earth was not meant to stay, it’s designed to pass on to its glory or shame. Weather it was a good car or a bad car the owner will have the…

Continue

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of Automotive Digital Marketing to add comments!

Join Automotive Digital Marketing

  • No comments yet!
 
 
 

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD
Sign up for

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......


Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service