Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
Now that the consensus view seems to be that the CARS program has resurrected the Automotive Industry and everyone is fat and happy, I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing the behind the scenes BS I'm experiencing.

We're submitting deals (bulletproof documentation, too) as quickly as we write them. To date, all that we've seen have been rejection notices. Not a single approval, thus not a single penny reimbursing us (the dealer who is acting as the Government Rock Stars' personal bank for this "program"). What grinds my gears is this. Out of 6 deals rejected so far, only one had a legitimate cause as spelled out in their emailed response. All of the others were what I term "false rejections" based on ignorance, laziness, or my favorite, a willfull intent to stall the flow of cash coming out of Washington.

So, a quick show of hands to allow me a bit more data collection before writing off to the NADA folks again. Who else is experiencing false rejections kicking their submissions back?

MARK - At a FORD DEALER

1 legitimate rejection, have since resubmitted
5 false rejections
Balance of deals still Under Review
0 approvals

Tags: cash, clunkers, clusters, for, me, money, no, show, the

Views: 32

Replies to This ADM Discussion

AMEN! to the Cluster______! I just love some of the alerts that the NHTSA has posted to thier site for the last few days about the website outages. Who do they think they are fooling? On Monday the site said temp outage. I tried all day got thru for about 10 minutes before getting booted. Then my favorite was the last alert on the site Tuesday stated that the site was functional over night. I checked the site all night until they actually posted an alert for dealers to try back in the morning. Now, I still want to know exactly who the site was funtional for all night - before the deadline.

At any rate, no we have not been paid. Nor have we even had a status changed other than rejected. I have 10 deals that have been under review (never rejected) for over 10 business days. We have a total of 81 deals submitted. I think 6 rejected and resubmitted.

I am so tired of the question, "Have we been paid yet?" I swear I may take an eye out before this is over. The best part is those of us who were tasked with inputting the deals now seem to have our jobs (or at least the respect of our GMs or Owners) wrapped up in this craziness.

As for NADA, have you been completing the surveys about payment? I really do think they are trying to help the dealers. But, If the government doesn't get more employees this program is going to kill us!

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service