Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Every one makes strategy for his digital marketing campaign but i WANT TO KNOW THE FIRST STEP. I AM NOT GIVING OPTIONS DELIBERATELY. Because I want different views.

Tags: digital, marketing, seo

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

The first step, in my opinion, is understanding your audience and doing as much research about them as you possible can.

The importance of this can be shown in this example: Say you make an assumption, "Digital marketing is important and if I use digital marketing best practices I will generate more leads to my dealership." However, say your ideal audience is American Seniors. It is true that they do some online research when car searching, but they are less likely to make an appointment or buy a car online. There best approach may be direct mail.

So, in this case digital marketing may not be as important and you may not actually generate as many leads as you thought you would.

On the other hand, if you audience was Millennials in college. Digital marketing may actually be important and you may get far better results because Millennials are more likely to research and purchase online.

Hope this helps,

Larisa

Thanks Larisa it was very helping to me.

Steve, 

I would say the first step of any digital marketing campaign is to set and define your goals. What are you trying to achieve with your digital marketing campaign? Is it lead generation, brand awareness, increase engagement, improve online reputation...........

Once you define your goals, you can define your audience and how you can target them. 

-Svetlana

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service