Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
We are in the process of deciding whether or not to shop for a different CRM and Website provider. We are currently using BZ Results for both. If you were considering someone comparable to BZ Results for both website and CRM/ILM, who would you consider and why?

Tags: BZ, CRM, ILM, Webisite

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I just spent some time with VinSolutions on a web presentation and I've got to say that I'm very impressed with their CRM tool compared to BZ's and their inventory management tools. You can really do a lot of stuff that works with their CRM tool like email brochures. BZ cant even figure out how to get a salespersons picture in an email for us. Any history with VinSoultions? Anybody?
Thanks Stan, I'll check out TK Carsites and dealermade.com. I appreciate your response. I think you're right about BZ (me too Ralph); they were leading the way once but their competition is starting to leave them in a trail of dust it seems. It looks like they would have expanded their business solutions but it seems they've remained the same, at a premium too I might add. You can only live on a name for so long.
I like Dealer.com and TK, but keep your eyes open as there are new young companies out there that are emerging from technology professionals that have decided to go out on thier own mostly because they knew they had great ideas and no one was taking heed of those ideas. We will be looking at Auto one, IBDC, E carlists to name a few. Be careful and choose wisely my friend because the choice you make you will live with for sometime to come.
Good advice Frank. I have looked at ecarlist.com but they specialize in SEO/SEM and websites mostly. The only problem with ecarlist is that they don't have an ILM tool yet and from what they told me, they don't want to get into it either and muddy up what they specialize in. That's ok but I would like to go with a company that has a good ILM tool that works well with their inventory hosting and website for a good range of email and lead management capabilities. I guess it's hard to find anyone who does it all, and does well too.
I haven't looked ar dealer.com but I should.
Donnie,

I know I work for VinSolutions now (only the last four months or so) but when I was the Director over two different dealer groups, VinSolutions is what I personally picked because of how powerful the system is and all that it did. We used everything, CRM, ILM, Inventory and Website.

I don't give the webex's on the product because I don't sell the product as my focus is on consulting so putting all selling aside if you want to ask me questions about how smoothly the install goes, types of features you need it to have and how you are going to use it on a day to day basis at the dealer level, feel free to contact me as that is what I was doing just months ago. My email and phone number are on my profile.
Donnie,

We switched from BZ to VinSolutions in August and our happy we did.
Tell me more of why you're happy? What are a few of the advantages in your eyes Bryan? Are you using VinSolutions for both website and ILM? How is the ILM tool working out for you? From the online demo it looks pretty amazing compared to what we have now.
Yes, we are using both the website and ILM. The tool is working out great for us. When we had BZ there was alot of balking at using for tracking of floor traffic which caused management to end up using it for the Internet Department only. With the ILM having the forms and being able to desk deals it caused immediate buy in from everyone. THis in turn has given management better capability of knowing what is going on with customers and folllow up.
Good stuff Bryan! Thank you for your reply. It's important to have our entire sales staff using the ILM effectively and if they like it, they will be effective in using it. Have you noticed any increase in internet inquiries or better conversion rates with the VinSolutions website inquiries?
That last question is kinda tuff to answer given that we went live in August and the economy started south shortly after. Also, since we are a GM dealership we also have a Cobalt site and I kida intigrated the 2 into 1. If you check out our site at www.roosterbush.com you'll see what I mean by integrating the 2.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service