(Equity ownership maybe available to the right candidate after a proven success path has been demonstrated in growing our business)
Interactive 360 seeks a highly motivated and dynamic individual to direct our sales and training team. As National Sales and Training Director, you will manage our team of regional sales and training associates. You will over see the sales and training of interactive products including Mobile Sites, Custom Automotive Websites, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Inventory Management Tool, Online Chat, Email Marketing, Web Development, CRM, Micro sites and Landing Pages. This candidate must be an experienced digital sales/consulting executive with automotive background who will execute an aggressive plan to grow the overall digital business of our company.
The goal of this position is to drive service led solution sales by establishing trusted advisory role relationships within all levels of the dealer customer’s management team. This position focuses on understanding the dealer sales needs, marketing strategies, and business requirements in order to effectively recommend appropriate solutions, close sales and meet assigned quotas. This role also focuses on achieving revenue goals; forecasting accurately on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of opportunities; creating territory development plans; and meeting assigned business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in working with clients and digital solutions along with extensive automotive knowledge. The National Sales and Training Director will help lead the organization for digital client driven needs. He/she will be looked upon as a product expert, digital thought-leader and will be tasked with growing and shaping an exceptional experience for our prospects and clients. In addition, the candidate will be a team player, yet have the ability to work independently and possess excellent time management, organizational, communications and presentation skills. Critical listening and presentation skills are crucial to this position. Having a current client base will put you at the front of the line as candidates.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Manage a team of sales people’s pipeline of prospects that are in need of digital marketing to create.
- Proactively manage and ensure success at all stages of the sales cycle, including prospecting, development, and concept ideation, closing business, and servicing accounts.
- Cultivate and expand digital business opportunities with existing client base, by leveraging Interactive 360’s product portfolio and developing digital marketing solutions.
- Collaborate closely with the company’s teams on cross-platform solutions and initiatives.
Consulting experience guiding dealership management team to best practices.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Achieve assigned productivity goals and meet minimal sales performance standards (QUOTA), maintain organizational standards for managing dealer contact and consulting activity, and adhere to our corporate values in all business activity.
- Complete weekly pre-call research activity (Call Plan) at assigned activity levels and log acquired business intelligence into SFA database. Follow the prescribed INTERACTIVE 360 sales process to manage optimal results.
- At the beginning of each month, complete a forecast for each month’s productivity and update at the beginning of each business week and review with your Sales Director. Forecast accuracy is expected to be within 5% plus or minus actual end of month results.
- Know and understand sales pipeline protocol and sales stage definitions as provided by CEO. Be prepared to discuss your current teams pipeline and advanced opportunity meeting results in detail daily.
- Create and deliver sales proposals that adhere to the standard terms and conditions of INTERACTIVE 360 sales agreements and which have been accepted and approved by the INTERACTIVE 360 contract analyst team and sales management.
- Build and maintain positive business relationships with internal team members and customer management team members at assigned dealer accounts via on site meetings, telephone calls, and email.
- Proactively engage with the dealer customer to build and sustain deep business relationships and attain trusted advisor status through organized and efficient phone based call scheduling.
- Prepare comprehensive Call Plans (including clients key business issues) describing how INTERACTIVE 360 solutions align with the client’s digital marketing strategies. Ensure understanding of customer needs serves as the basis for all sales proposals.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Digital Advisors, Marketing, Product Management, Process Optimization, & Dealer Services Consulting, Billing & Finance teams) to build credibility and earn client trust and confidence. Articulate dealer business trends and potential INTERACTIVE 360 solution needs back to necessary business units.
- Structure sales and negotiate terms within the boundaries of INTERACTIVE 360 pricing philosophy and policy.
- Where and when necessary support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits and other events.
- Identify and escalate client issues and concerns, which you believe require senior management level intervention of the identified department.
- 5+ years experience selling digital marketing such as: Mobile Sites, Custom Automotive Websites, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Inventory Management Tool, Online Chat, Email Marketing, Web Development, CRM, Micro sites and Landing Pages
- Demonstrable track record of successfully selling custom digital solutions and integrated programs to automotive dealerships
- A strong leader who possesses a get it done mentality and thrives in a fast-paced, client driven environment.
- Proven ability to sell to GSM, GM and Owners.
- A self-starter with excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of marketing dynamics including demographic and behavioral targeting as well as brand positioning.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business or a related field; or significant automotive retail relevant experience.
Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, SalesForce CRM or related sales tracking system