Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

As the economy continues to slump, and as more consumers are foregoing the purchase of new cars and hanging on to their old ones, the cost of auto repairs is becoming a hotter topic than ever.

To survive, auto dealers are either selling cars or servicing them yet I see very little marketing effort in the social arena focusing on the service side, especially on Facebook, the largest social mall in the world. I did a search on twitter discussions and the number of posts with questions related to auto repair was staggering.

The two questions asked more than any other is "HOW DO I FIND A GOOD AUTO REPAIR SHOP?  WHAT DO I LOOK FOR?"

As a software and directory applications developer for hotels, local businesses and auto dealers, I took a serious look at this dilemma and decided to put a directory app on Facebook for Auto Repair Shops. I also put up a Repair Guide for visitors to download free of charge. The guide recommends the repair facilities listed in the directory.

I would like to begin populating the directory and the fastest way I can think of doing this is to offer free featured listings to members of ADM before I open this to the public.

I would appreciate any feedback from the members of ADM.

If you would like a free listing in the directory please review the page at:
Auto Repair Page on Facebook See example listings under the Idaho directory

Simply submit 1 image (Facebook logo type) sized at 150 x 150 pixels. The name of your business, address, contact information and a short description of no more than 75 words and finally the URL of your Facebook page or website. you may submit the information and image at CDBN.com/contact/directory

First come first entered. The first ones in will remain at the top of the list in your state directory. I will keep this free offer open to ADM until September 9th when my office begins public marketing.

I fully expect this page to attract fans around the country quickly once released.

Thank for all your support, remarks, suggestions and of course "LIKES"!

Mo

Tags: Auto, Repair, customer, retention, service

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Thanks- signed my dealership up.

Your listing will appear within the next 8 hours. I did notice you have a link on the bottom of your website for a mobile friendly page. Why don't you just upload a redirect script that detects the visitor's device? Email me if you need help. Do you want the link to go to your Facebook page or your website? I'll direct it to your website if I do not hear from you. It can be edited within minutes if needed.

Erik Schwenke

Your listing has been posted. If you ever want to add or make a change, let me know.

Thanks for helping us build this.

Mo

http://ProAPC.com

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Best VPN

Posted by Christie on March 22, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service