Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
I know this is an OLD topic but there is always something new and from the research I have done the top three that I am finding are VinSolutions, ImagicLab, and Dealersocket????

Tags: CRM, ILM, lead, managment, new, tool

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I am assuming you mean 3 demos of vin solutions? If so then I am on number 2 :-) I have sent each company my "honey to do" list, for additional information. I know that you can import and pull my main problem is EDS and that pushing is not done the same way :-) BUT that is a problem that all have, not really there fault, EDS just does not like to play nice.
Tonia,
Check into iCRM by iZmo Cars (if you want their contact information let me know and I will email it to you). From all the research I have done this CRM is far superior to others on the market. It merges Sales and Service and has admin controls that allow your desk or service managers or BDC heads to view all upcoming and ongoing follow up for their people every day and push reminders to their computers reminding them of follow up or service/sales opportunities. Reporting is expansive with over 100 reports to pull and the amount of information it is capable of pulling and saving if awesome! I strongly suggest giving this product the opportunity to at least show you their demo! Let me know if I can help get you the contact information! ~Nicki
Their web designers are out of India but their iCRM support is out of Tennesse.
Nicki
what other CRM solutions are you familiar with, have you seen Imagic or VinSolutions demos?
We started 6 months ago with Dealersocket, great tool, with lots of dealer support. Makes keeping track much easier as well as the support team tries to comply with certain requests for changes and business rules to make your job and mine much easier. Lets you pull and save your favorite reports with ease. As always there are some downsides, such as training, we opted for the condensed version. I don't recommend that however was not my choice, on the bright side they are their to help you walk through any type of problems. I have used many other CRM tools and have found this to be a great tool. We use ADP and ingtegrates very well with all departments.
Tonia,

As you are nearly in my backyard, I'd welcome the opportunity to drop in and discuss a couple of capabilities that are endorsed within the GM family. I've asked one of our call center reps (Marcus) to contact you regarding GM LMT. CampaignDriver is another. There are some inherent advantages for GM brands with these tools. Let me know if you are open to an offline discussion.

Mike
Thank you for the suggestion and I know that GM has made upgrades to its products. I have pretty much already made a decision but thank you.
Tonia,
I looked around and determined that I could not justify paying for two CRMs along with the headache that was to go with the transition. We did sign (not literally, as there is no contract) with VinSolutions to do ILM, as they already have our inventory business. This will integrate vehicle content and communication with customers through our BDC. We'll figure out the sales staff next year.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service