Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

I've gone through five chat providers so far. Three of them were fine and I won't mention them. The other two were both pretty darn outstanding, strangely for different reasons. It's going to be hard to pick one over the other but after interviewing some dealers I'll be able to pick one.

If there are any other chat providers out there that want to throw their pitch in the hat, please let me know this week. If there are any dealers who want to recommend a provider, post them here and it will be taken into account.

Tags: chat

Views: 1065

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

I have used a total of 3 Chat companies so far and not had much luck. Egage to sell is far beyond the competition. I am very pleased with the results and the support I receive.

I had tried several chat providers to see which I liked both as a dealer and a prospective customer. After an extensive search, I went with CarChat24 as they ticked all the boxes for what I was looking for. Two years later, our group now uses them in five of our stores and everybody is happy with the service.

As a dealer, I want to offer the convenience of chat for our customers, but I don't have a ton of time to devote to managing it. My favourite aspect of CarChat is the low-maintenance aspect of it. Once it is set up, it just works 24 hours a day generating incremental leads and I don't have to think about it.

Bang for the buck, you can't beat it.

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service