Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

David Book's ADM Discussions (18)

ADM Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Dealer

"Hi Tim... Awesome. I especially like the 27 photos per vehicle. Thanks tons for the…"

David Book replied Mar 25, 2009 to ZERO traditional advertising?

7 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by David Book

Dealer

"Hi Ken... Thanks so much for the info. Exactly what I was looking for David Book h…"

David Book replied Mar 24, 2009 to ZERO traditional advertising?

7 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by David Book

Influencer

"Hi Matt.. I think it's easy for people to forget that MS and IE have been around fo…"

David Book replied Mar 23, 2009 to Internet Explorer 8 Released... With Little Fervor...

5 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Matt Watson

Dealer

"Hi Tonia... I couldn't agree with Paul more. After reading your thoughts and ideas,…"

David Book replied Mar 23, 2009 to SIMPLE website MICRO(landing) page???Anyone familiar with GODADDY's tools??

22 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Tonia Kelley

Dealer

"Hi Bill.... I'm not a dealership professional but instead a vendor. I'm interested i…"

David Book replied Mar 23, 2009 to ZERO traditional advertising?

7 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by David Book

"Hi Tim, nice dialogue going on here. I'm replying because of the comment you made a…"

David Book replied Mar 16, 2009 to Mobile websites

20 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Alvin Newton

"Hi Courney, I like the mobile site. FYI: An "ugly" page error displays on my iPhone…"

David Book replied Mar 16, 2009 to Mobile websites

20 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Alvin Newton

"Yeah, sounds good, but. Like Shuki pointed out earlier in the thread, it's super ris…"

David Book replied Mar 11, 2009 to Going mobile, why should a dealer adopt a mobile marketing strategy?

56 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by J. Wayne Clark

"Cool talk show. I wasn't able to find any previous content with Shuki and gang and w…"

David Book replied Mar 11, 2009 to Going mobile, why should a dealer adopt a mobile marketing strategy?

56 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by J. Wayne Clark

"Hi Friend... This is good to information to know. I appreciate your valued insights…"

David Book replied Mar 10, 2009 to Going mobile, why should a dealer adopt a mobile marketing strategy?

56 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by J. Wayne Clark

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Best VPN

Posted by Christie on March 22, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service