Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Dan Dulgheru's ADM Discussions (4)

ADM Discussions Started (4) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Influencer

"Get your ePrice" for new car inventory?

Hello What is your opinion about using call2action "Get your ePrice" for new car inventory? Can you explain what is your strategy when you…

Started by Dan Dulgheru in DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT, MONITORING and REPORTS - Achievements, Milestones, Sales Team and Organizational Leadership Topics, awards or achievements you and your team have earned

0 Mar 25, 2011

Influencer

Need some help: BDC startup

Hello, my name is Daniel D. I am from Romania. I need some hints, help, documents, flowcharts ... etc for a  startup - new BDC. This is a n…

Started by Dan Dulgheru in PROCESS MANAGEMENT- CRM, BDC and lead Management Processes, Emails, Phone Scripts, Facility Design, Tools and Suppliers

0 Nov 13, 2010

Influencer

Google Social Circle - BETA

Who can tell us more about the future of SEO ? Can you tell me more about Google Social Circle - BETA ?Screenshot here of Google Social Ci…

Started by Dan Dulgheru in SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM) - Includes Organic Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA) Strategies, Tactics and Best Practices

0 Jan 28, 2010

Influencer

Recommendation for beginners - need help

Hello, My name is Dan Dulgheru, live in Romania. In Romania we are beginners in the field of CRM / ILM. At the moment we use CRM without a…

Started by Dan Dulgheru in PROCESS MANAGEMENT- CRM, BDC and lead Management Processes, Emails, Phone Scripts, Facility Design, Tools and Suppliers

0 Dec 29, 2009

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service