Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers
Zocalo Labs Releases New Personalized Auto Dealer Mobile Marketing Tool;
DealerApp Vantage Pro for Apple Devices
Piscataway, NJ, January 17, 2011 –Zocalo Labs today announced the release of Dealer Appvantage Pro (DAP), a new mobile application (app) developed to help auto dealers better interact with their customers and prospective car buyers. DAP builds on the success of the original DealerApp, which was released December 18, 2009. It can be customized for each individual dealership and has several new features that provide consumers access to specific dealer inventories and useful, value added services, all from their iPhone devices. New features include one-touch roadside assistance, meter timers and a cheapest gas locator, to name a few. For the auto dealer, this app provides a platform for true, personalized mobile marketing using “PUSH” technology. Visit booth 4317N at the 2011 NADA Convention and Expo, February 5-7, for a full demonstration.
According to Garland Webb, a principal at Zocalo, Zocalo Labs stands ahead of any competition because it has worked with auto dealers for years in IT development and is the only company in this space that has such an intimate knowledge of what auto dealers are looking for with regards to marketing and technology. “Our applications are customized for each dealership, contributing to the personalized experience that a consumer should expect of a mobile application. As a result our APPs greatly increase consumer response. It is an inexpensive, yet practical way to reach customers. There is no better way to do this since they carry their phones wherever they go. Imagine your customers having direct access to your dealership, right in their pocket."
DAP not only allows existing customers to easily contact any department (one touch dialing - all departments) find directions, and view the website/specials, it also allows them to get a quote for a new or used car, schedule service appointments make payments or even order parts. Statistics are provided to enable the dealership to track how many downloads they are getting and from where.
In this day and age where most "ordering" is done online, this technology is vital for any auto dealer that wants to stay competitive. DAP includes a new, beautifully polished user interface; a better and more graphically pleasing layout to allow for the new advanced features, as well as a faster and easier user experience. There is also a help overlay available to allow new users to dive right in. DAP is built to handle any number of completely separate locations, all in the same app. When a customer opens the app they are prompted to choose which store they want to use, and can switch between stores with ease.
Key new features of DealerApp Vantage Pro include:
• Real Inventory Handling with Search: DAP receives a feed of the dealer’s inventory and the customer can Search, Save, Tag, View images, and get in-depth information about all new and used vehicles on the lot.
• Advanced Push Notification - Specials, Promotions, Announcements:
DAP provides the ability to Push Messages to all App Users. Dealers can send announcements, Specials, Events, Etc., and add attachments such as images, PDFs, word files and more.
• RSS Feeds: RSS Feeds can be added to the App including Manufacturer News, Recall Notices Dealership News, and more.
• Real Social Media Integration: Dealers can list all Social Media information in one place; Facebook, YouTube, Flicker, Blog, etc., for customers to quickly and easily view all of the posts.
• Tool Kit: A great combination of tools for the customer including a 1-Touch dial Roadside Assistance number, Schedule a service appointment shortcut, Find local gas prices, Parking Assistant, Database of owner's manuals (if applicable), and a Flashlight.
• Backend Management Tools: Dealers can log-In to a Website to manage their Application where they can send out and control Push Notifications and Specials; Add/Remove/Change Social Media, RSS Feeds, Departments, Links, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Hours and more. It provides the ultimate in control to keep the application current and customers engaged.
“Our dealership strongly believes that Smartphone technology is the natural evolution of the web and with Dealer Appvantage Pro we are in a position to take full advantage of it. This allows us to create and maintain a close, personal relationship with our clients,” commented Kevin Jones, principal owner of Reydel VW in Edison, NJ.
About Zocalo Labs:
Zocalo Labs is a software development company that leads the industry in mobile application (apps) design and development for auto dealers. It stands ahead of any competition because the company has worked with auto dealers for years in IT development. It is the only company in this space that has such an intimate knowledge of what auto dealers are looking for with regards to marketing and technology.
For more information contact:
Carter West Public Relations
877-531-2777 Ext. 3201