Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Good Ways To Save on Gas

39% of Americans are considering buying a hybrid or plugin car. To the other 61%, here are some tips to help to get more mileage out of every tank of gas you purchase.

Avoid gas rated E15

E stands for ethanol, and has about 30% less energy than gas and kills mpg. You rarely find ethanol free gas at the pump; but use the E10

Inflate your tires and check them for uneven wear

Stay away from those wide tires because they increase road friction and zap mpg. Use eco-focused tires which reduce rolling resistance.

When On Local Roads Open Your Windows And Turn Off Air Conditioner

When on the expressway however roll the windows up to prevent drag. Speeds of over 40 mph and higher cut the ac on and move swifter.

Get rid of the extra weight

Lugging around a lot of useless weight can make your car work harder. The less weight on your car will allow it to move swifter thereby saving on gas.

A Warmer Engine allows better performance

So when you are running errands, go to the farthest destination first then work yourself back home to the closet destinations.

Avoid Traffic Jams

Traveling at a continual speed will of course get you better gas milage than sitting in stop and go traffic.

Get A Tune-Up

When your car is in tip top condition, it performs at peak running capacity with no hindering. Besides, no one wants to break down out there in need of road assistance.

Car Crushers car recycling

Views: 26

Tags: buyers, buying, car, cars, disposal, junk, junkcar, my, sell


Oops... You need to stop "Lurking" on ADM and become a more genuine Automotive Professional by completing your membership registration. As a registered ADM Member, you can post comments, publish your own articles (be a star!) and start Forum discussions. Stop being an online "Peeping Tom" and JOIN ADM RIGHT NOW!

Join Automotive Digital Marketing

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

ADM Badge


Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
Sign up for

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......



ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service