Purchasing a car opens up a plethora of options for any buyer. While, some look for a brand new ride, others are in search of a value-for-money vehicle. Both of the options are enticing and come with their own set of advantages. The word you must be aware of here is ‘depreciation’. Any car has a depreciation value which comes in play when you plan to sell or trade it after some time. Buying a new vehicle can never be termed as an investment as it will lose its value over time.
Before foraying into the market you should find a Car Dealer in London. A simple search by ‘Second Hand Car Dealers near me’ can fetch you numerous results on the web. The reason for this step is the sheer number of used cars and the quality of some may capture your attention.
So, why should you buy a new car?
- Feel the new – The brand new feeling is what attracts potential buyers. Luxurious interiors, shiny rims and the paint job reeking of a brand new smell can pose a challenge to people on a budget.
- Easily find the perfect ride – When shopping for new cars, there is an abundance of the best dealers and sellers nearby. When you type in ‘Find Car Dealer near me’, the thousands of options would baffle you. Evaluating a new car is just as easy as for one it is new and it is ready for its first run.
- Better loans and EMI – Only when you opt for a new ride, the sellers will provide you plenty of options to finance the amount. The interest rates will be attractive and loans will be quick. You will be riding away in no time.
- Brag about it - Only when you get a new vehicle you show it off your peers and everybody else. Everything about it enthralls you as it does to people who are charmed by its looks.
Then, why go for a used car?
- Depreciation – Leaving some exceptions, the value of any new car may depreciate up-to 50% in the first three years. Used vehicles have already travelled that curve so it would be a better deal if you plan to sell it soon.
- Insurance/Registry – The cost of insuring your used car and the annual registry cost would be much lower. Be it the Collision or Comprehensive package, you are bound to pay less than a new ride.
- Options galore – For the collectors, the second-hand market is a goldmine. You may just stumble upon a classic Camaro or even a Ford Thunderbird. Certified Pre Owned options are also available which come with warranty and few perks.
- Low maintenance – Used cars need the usual cleanup and wash. Any dents or scratches may not stress you as you have not spent a fortune on it.
While you find a car dealer in London, UK, remind yourself to also choose a vehicle which feels good to ride.