Automotive Marketing Professional Community for Car Dealers, OEM and Suppliers
Tday we will preview a CBT News interview where dealers get the inside scoop on interesting data collected from the 2017 U.S. Women’s Car Dealer Trends & Report about the buying experiences, preferences and habits of women.
In the video, the following questions are discussed:
1. What dealers can learn about their female consumer experiences by working with Women-Drivers reputation and rating platform?
2. What are top dealers doing right with women buyers? [3:20]
3. 46% of women report that they went to an average of 3.2 dealerships before buying a car. Why is this? [5:04]
4. The #1 reason women report buying a car at a particular dealership is... [7:20]
5. The #1 digital resource women reported using is the dealer’s website, #2 is the manufacturer. Anne discusses ways to capitalize on this. [9:30]
Representing 45% of all car purchases, women are buying 8 million new cars this year, so catering to them is a must. How will you evangelize that your brand is the destination dealership with women+families? It’s time to stoke demand and convert more women shoppers to buyers.