Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
If you are a dealership selling wheel and tire accessories you know they are the driving force of the personalization business. Just like the fashion industry, car and truck personalization trends change fast and often. It’s the best way for a customer to get a look different from every other factory model. Accordy to USAtoday.com, Ryan Friedlinghaus, founder of West Coast Customs, a Corona, Calif., customizing operation says, "wheels is always the first question" for customers looking to personalize vehicles, even if they lack the cash for a complete rebuild.
OFF ROAD WHEEL TRENDS
PASSENGER CAR AND TRUCK WHEEL ACCESSORY TRENDS
3. Painted Wheels with window designs: Customers can get creative with their favorite colors.
4. Flat and mono Black machined faced Wheels: For customers that desire a cleaner sleeker look.
5. Forged rotary and Forged Spin Wheels: extremely strong but lightweight alloy. Fits well with Hondas, Chevrolet Camaros, Ford Mustangs and more.
6. PVD Wheels: Physical vapor deposit or vacuum chrome are favorites among customers who endure salty winters because they hold up better than chrome under those conditions.
7. Hellaflush Wheels: These are popular among the street racing fans.
TIRE ACCESSORY TRENDS
8. Eco Tires:The cost of all natural rubber has decreased. And orange oil tires have increased grip and reduced roll resistance. This is a great option for those looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
9. LRR tires: Low roll resistance tires are great for better fuel efficiency. They also fit well on the smaller SUVs and CUVs that more people are purchasing.
10. Wheel / Tire Packages: More retailers are offering the wheel/tire kits as a convenience to customers. When a customer chooses the wheel accessory the proper tire is automatically selected to come with it.
Insignia Group, the leading provider of accessories sales systems and training has helped dealers maximize profits for over 10 years. Supporting 20+ brands and dealerships nationwide, we help our customers establish and grow their Accessories Profit Center. Call 888-579-4458 to learn more or schedule a demo.