ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers
SMS Marketing for Auto Car Dealers
SMS Marketing allow customers to request real-time information about your business via sms (text message), while putting your contact information in the customer's phone for future reference as well as allow you to capture customer's mobile number. Send opt-in customers offer, promotions, mobile coupons, service/product updates, etc via mass text messaging and appointment reminder software.
There are almost endless ways that auto dealers can use text messaging, some
• Car ready for pickup – ‘Your car is now ready for pickup, please call in at
Service Reception where your keys are waiting for you’
• Routine Text Service reminders - 'Your car is now due its service, please contact
our Service Department and we will be delighted to book it in at a
• Courtesy/thank you messages - 'Thank you for servicing your car at XYZ's
Motors, we look forward to seeing you in the Spring'
• Questionnaire follow-up - 'Don't forget to complete and return our
customer questionnaire in time for the prize draw on Saturday'
• Sales lead generation - 'The all new 2009 A4 has arrived! Call our
showroom today and we'll deliver a brand new car to your home for you to
• Part in stock -'The parts that you ordered have now arrived, please call in at
the Parts Department'
• Deferred Sale -'Your tires are probably due to be changed now. Please call
Service Reception on (324)23423423 and we will arrange a convenient time
to change them'
• Newspaper ads: Dealers can enrich their newspaper ad campaigns by
including wording in their ads telling the reader to text for more
information and the same process is then followed as above.