------> REBUTTAL <------
PCG's Google+ Local Business Reviews Article
Article: Google+ Local Business Reviews
Title: RADIUS Guidelines To Avoid Review Spam Penalties
Author: Brian Pasch CEO of PCG
Note: For those of you have not read this PDF, you may OPT-IN to obtain a PDF for your reference HERE "recommended"
------> REBUTTAL BELOW <------
- This was a very well written article about Google+ Local Business Reviews slapping local businesses “once again” & how to avoid any further online damage Google may has inconvenienced your business
- Article writer Brian Pasch, CEO of PCG Consulting is an expert in this field and I agree with his article and even back up Brian by saying don’t capture Google Reviews inside your dealership, it’s just not worth the frustration
- When it comes to Online Reviews, there are two ways to capture reviews successfully; In-Store Process and Out-Store Process
- Out-Store Process Companies like Google, Yelp, DealerRater, etc. Are what we refer to as “PRO-CONSUMER.” Consumers must review their experience from their home (IP) and business owners never know if that consumer was ever in the store
- Business Rater is referred to as PRO-BUSINESS. Offering online business tools and solutions in become successful capturing reviews, ratings & surveys through a proven process and strategy using a In-Store process that captures content from more than 60% of your sold customers and 3-5% of your service customers
- Both In-Store & Out-Store processes will effect the bottom-line and are equally important because In-Store process have been proven to increase CSI by overcoming unsatisfied customers before leaving the store, plus you’re capturing data at the customer’s best time while their experience is 100% on their mind, In-Store and life hasn’t gotten in the way! Follow up is 100% essential and that’s when Out-Store process comes in play. Today’s customers expect follow up calls and surveys and it’s not out of the ordinary to follow up with additional requests to spread the good word of your business online to popular sites like Google+ or Yelp, chances are if they did an In-Store review, they are more likely to do an Out-Store review as well
- In-Store review capture is essential (in) TODAY’S Online market place, not tomorrows! From Grocery Stores, to Airlines and even Clothing Retailers like Victoria Secrets, consumers are asked to rate and review their experience in exchange for something in return. Auto dealers certainly should not be the exception, especially considering the pre-conceived notion in the United States that most car dealers are “sketchy” and I use that term conservatively!
- As the CEO of Business Rater, a reputation marketing-management company, it’s in my best interest to pay attention to Google and their constant algorithm updates. My question to the typical business owner is, how many times will you allow Google to SLAP your business's like a rag doll every time they change their algorithm and as a result loose that invaluable content!? Google is a PRO-CONSUMER business, and if you haven’t noticed ANYONE can destroy your business’s online reputation that took a lifetime to build simply because they were upset or emotional and leveraged Google+ Local Business Reviews as a way to release their frustration, but where is the protection for the business? Should your business really be judged off a few loose canons? I can go on and on about the Pro’s & Con’s, but to stay on target, I will wrap this up with.....
"You can be either Pro-Active or Re-Active to your businesses online reputation, either you manage your reputation or allow PRO-CONSUMER (3rd party) review sources to manage it for you. The decision is yours."
Business Rater has a solution that is a NO BRAINER, the only reason one would hesitate is due to a cost factor, because it's certainly NOT the results obtained by leveraging this application!
Check out what some other automotive pros had to say about us!
GM VIDEO TESTIMONY #1
GM VIDEO TESTIMONY #2
VP VIDEO TESTIMONY #3
VP VIDEO TESTIMONY #4
**UNIQUE PROPOSITION SPECIAL OFFER**
(1st) TIME LIMITED-SPECIAL OFFER TO First (10) RESPONDING DEALERS & AUTO GROUPS
ADM Community Business Rater Special Offer:
- 75% OFF $1000 Setup Fee (nominal $250 one time fee)
- 1st Month FREE (average dealer $197 monthly)
- FREE Profile Listing (manage your online reputation!)
* no monthly contracts, Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
** redeem special by emailing email@example.com ASAP w/subject "ADM SPECIAL REQUESTED"
Wishing you all prosperity in your business,
Dan J. Weik
Founder, President & CEO of Business Rater
(consumer content creating better business)
- GOT CERTIFICATION?