Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
When we think of mobile marketing, we are usually thinking in terms of two primary areas of concern.
1) We are thinking about whether a dealership has a mobile optimized website, and
2) We are thinking about whether or not the dealership is suited well for a text messaging campaign.
In the case of needing a mobile optimized website, it doesn’t really matter what your business sells, your location will benefit on a local level from having a mobile optimized website. However, in the case of the most popular use of SMS text messaging, some business types benefit more than others. Businesses that are based on the setting of appointments; restaurants and businesses based on periodic customer visits, all tend to be good candidates to benefit from SMS Marketing.
The reason for this is that the marketing cycle occurs at every step with some use of SMS. Here is a typical scenario for example:
1) A prospect comes in to your dealership and based on some prompting from one of the staff or signage in the store, they are directed to text code in order to receive a special discount or promo. Executing the instructions puts the prospect in the business’ contact database of mobile phone numbers.
2) The dealership strategically chooses a day and time when additional traffic would benefit the location and then offers everyone in the mobile database a special of some kind.
3) Customers initiate the contact by requesting more information and details on a particular vehicle. This is possible due to people’s response rate to SMS Messages (90% are opened and read), as well as the cost to send them.
So the attraction of the prospect, entry into the contact database and purchase come as a result of the follow up with SMS.
Our company designs follow up campaigns with one purpose, and that is to build loyalty with your buyers and prospects to help them exercise a desire to buy. We work with you to understand your basic customers and suggest methods that motivate them to take action. Call us today so that we help you to do the kind of follow up that generates both income and loyalty from your customers.