Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
I am in the mist of a huge decision, we all are actually, and that is to take our Dealerships to the next level and exceed all of our goals and expectations.

The web is exploding with new technology every day and I for one am very excited about everything I read and hear about. Our dealership is ready for the technology and we are eager to embrace it, these next few weeks we will be inviting technology professionals to the dealership to hear the next great pitch, it will be fun for me as I will learn every time someone comes in to pitch what they have. Whoa wait I am not trying to waste anyones time I am of course looking for the best way to spend our advertising dollars with a new website, lead management tool, SEO maybe SEM, Chat, submission forms, click to talk<----anyone had luck with click to talk? Not me. Video is huge and I have many plans for video.

What is it when you have lets say 6,000 visitors come to your website in one month and you only capture 10% or lets say convert, what happened to the other 90% what did they do how much time did they spend and where, but my real questions are, what does it take to get those other people that are looking for a vehicle to engage you online. I love the people like me that are I want it right now, because they pick up the telephone and call, then you have some that try the lead submission form or the credit application or they click to chat.

My question to the 2,000 plus veterens on ADM is what are we missing? Care to share your one niche that works for you? One of my tools being the pop up coupon from Doug Dewees at auto biz gets me over 20 sold vehicles a month, and has consistantly sold cars for us, month in month out.

Ok, how about you?

Views: 38


Oops... You need to stop "Lurking" on ADM and become a more genuine Automotive Professional by completing your membership registration. As a registered ADM Member, you can post comments, publish your own articles (be a star!) and start Forum discussions. Stop being an online "Peeping Tom" and JOIN ADM RIGHT NOW!

Join Automotive Digital Marketing

Comment by Frank Davis on March 9, 2009 at 8:07pm
Hello Don

Actually I have looked at some things, been pitched a few times, could actually have looked at a ton more but the owner has been away from the store. I have to laugh with your last question: Do you not show a price online? That my friend is a problem. The owner of the store does not want them priced and its his name on the sign. Currently we price a select few and thats it. I appreciate your offer to assist.

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge


Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
Sign up for

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......


Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service