Join us for this fast-paced workshop to learn
what you need to know to start selling to them TODAY!
On OUR Web site...On YOUR Web site...On YOUR LOT.
You will leave knowing:
- 6 simple, ready-to-use, proven ways to maximize pre-owned visibility and sell more cars NOW!
- How to immediately outsmart your competition by directing shoppers to your Web site, to your inventory, to your dealership!
- How to manage, merchandise and price inventory to double your online visits
- How to "Manage the Phone Conversation" to set more appointments, overcome objections, and sell more cars NOW!
- How to use tools like kbb.com and CARFAX to build credibility for retail sales and reduce expectations on trade allowances
- How to expand your reach using Ebay and Craigslist
- How to use digital marketing tools to buy Internet, radio, and TV advertising more cost-effectively than ever before
Your competition will be there –
make sure you are, too!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Sheraton Suites on the Hudson
500 Harbor Blvd., Weehawken, New Jersey 07086
9am - 2pm
Breakfast served at 8:30am
Lunch will also be provided
Who Should Attend
Used Car Managers
Marketing & Advertising Personnel
SPACE IS LIMITED! GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT BY REGISTERING TODAY!
National Sales Training Director
Kelley Blue Book
Process Improvement Specialist
Executive Vice President of Sales
ADP Dealer Services
©2008 Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Kelley Blue Book, kbb.com, and the Kelley Blue Book logo are registered trademarks of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
To unsubscribe from future Kelley Blue Book communications, please send an email to email@example.com
About the Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community
The Automotive Digital Marketing (ADM)
Professional Community website is built on a perpetually growing"Viral Expansion Loop"
Networking Platform and serves Car Dealers, Dealership General Managers and their management teams, including Internet Sales Managers, BDC Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, Service Managers, Service Advisors, Parts Managers, Fixed Operations Directors and their teams. Launched at the beginning of January 2008, ADM has emerged as a valuable and proven resource for the entire spectrum of automotive marketing and Internet sales related professionals. Interactive Media and eCommerce Professionals at car companies (OEM) and tier 1 and 2 advertising agencies who want to see, hear and read what the best Digital and Interactive Marketing professionals in the automotive industry have to say about relevant and timely topics visit ADM on a regular basis or subscribe to the many RSS feeds available within the ADM community.
ADM is a great place for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 automotive marketing and advertising practitioners, as well as Webmasters, dealer web site managers, automotive software developers and information technology solution designers to get new ideas and stay up to date on the challenges facing retail automotive Internet sales practitioners. ADM serves Automotive CRM and Lead Management suppliers, vendors, application developers and their affiliated sales professionals as an online exchange for strategy, tactics, best practices, files, resources and contacts that create powerful networking relationships within the auto industry.
- Currently, ADM has over 1,750 active members
- There have been over 4,000 photos uploaded and available for use by members
- There have been over 520 music tracks uploaded
- Members have uploaded over 650 videos to share
- There have been over 350 discussions started and ongoing within the ADM Forum
- Members have created more than 460 blog posts within their ADM provided websites that feature online file storage and personalized blog hosting at no cost to ADM members
If you are interested in visiting and perhaps joining the Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community, go to: http://www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com
The ADM Professional Community
is all about car dealers using the web to generate sales leads and Internet sales. Automotive Internet sales and digital marketing professionals working with Acura, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Toyota, Chevrolet, Chevy, Honda, Nissan, GMC, GM, Mercedes-Benz, Lincoln, Mercury, Mini, Jeep, Volvo, Saab, Hummer, Cadillac, Buick, Pontiac, Saturn, Lexus, Porsche, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Subaru, Volkswagen and other automotive franchises are ADM's most prolific members. Used car and automotive remarketing professionals will find a treasure trove of data, files, best practices, strategies, tactics and great contacts within the industry available at ADM.
is proud to serve as an online meeting place and idea exchange for car dealership suppliers and automotive web solution providers such as ADP Dealer Services, The Cobalt Group, The Reynolds and Reynolds Company, BZ Results, ADP Dynamic Websites, Dealer.com Automotive Websites, Dealerskins, Izmocars and Izmo CRM, TK CarSites, Autobase, DealerTrack, Arkona, Reynolds Web Solutions, Clickmotive, Xi Group and other dealership technology suppliers and vendors.