Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers
I just returned from a VERY successful Dealer Battle Plan that Jim Ziegler hosted! I truly had a great time! I spoke about dominating Google with a Video Search Engine Optimization strategy. I had a tremendous amount of people come up to me and let me know how valuable my workshop was to them and they are excited to go back to their dealerships and implement immediately!
I want to THANK EVERYONE who was so kind and attended my session & gave me AWESOME Video Reviews :) I received such a tremendous amount of love! Here are some videos of people that I met at Jim Ziegler's Internet Battle Plan:
Jim Ziegler - Facebook & YouTube
Jim opened up by discussing how powerful and profitable it is to utilize Social Media to sell cars...
He showed examples from youtube.com/sunsethonda
* Elise Kephart has a POWERFUL strategy of sending EVERY single Internet prospect a CUSTOM YouTube / Video email response.
Examples from Gainsville Cars http://www.youtube.com/gainesvillecars
* Good example of good Video "Optimization". They took time creating the descriptions, titles, meta data etc...
* Video emails... Cutting / Pasting Videos from your Youtube Channel and sending them to your prospects.
* Eyejot is a resource that Jim endorsed as a great resource for Dealers...
* Video Email with a dealer BRANDED template...
*** Jim talks about "RELATIONSHIP Selling". Its NOT just about SELLING... its about BUILDING the relationship with the customer / prospect.
*** People ONLY notice when they are NOT happy...
Social Media is about relationships... about engaging with people. Projecting personality, make it fun...
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS>>> Very IMPORTANT!!!
** Jim discussed the value of Facebook Ads (Social Media "PPC") & He walked people live through the process of creating the ad.
Bill Parman - Stream Companies "The Google Search Effect"
Bill does a great job in explaining the details of SEO... what it is, how does it work. He explains it in a way that make sense to not only the savy optimizer but also for the fledgling.
*** Bill did a GREAT job explaining the difference between Black Hat versus Whit Hat SEO tactics...
Google Panda and Penguin updates.
SEO Pyramid -
Social, Link Building, Keyword Research & Targeting, Content Quality and Accessibility
*** UNDERSTAND The Lead CONVERSION Path... Utilize Landing Pages. And track the results.
Bill VALIDATES my ENTIRE Presentation about VSEO and concurs that ORGANIC is the MOST POWERFUL. bill states that ONLY 15% of people click PPC.... 85% SKIP and go to ORGANIC
*** The GREETING is so VERY important. Make sure you make the BEST first impression.
* Specific Qualifying versus generalization qualifying...
* Use good inflection and tones, be animated
* Give CHOICES... do NOT ask open ended questions
* CREATE Urgency
* Quality, Availability, Price...
* # Reason why people do not make an appointment... b/c they NEED their spouses technique
* Pace and Lead.... Pace and Lead...
* If you can not get the in store appointment... GET a phone appointment
*** Jerry just went LIVE, Mystery Shopping a Dealer in the audience... (Sandy Sansing)
Paul Potratz "The Worlds Best Fisherman"
We need to NOT focus on the "Shiny" objects... must focus on the basics.
Talk to people differently... Price, Rebate... the vehicle
7 Types of Re-Targeting
Advertiser or Communicator...?
... take conventional to your website
Re-targeting, Re-marketing, Behavioral WILL BLOCK other advertisers...
*** Google Key Word Tracker...
*** Wednesday is the MAIN day people shop for used cars...
*** New cars is all 7 days per week...
*** Video on websites is a MUST
* Stay away from YouTube
*** Facebook is a POWERHOUSE 71% reach
Yes, people over communicate but that is a GOOD thing. You can serve them
*** VIP Club.... call to action
Dave Page -Dealer eProcess
"Exploding Website Conversion"
* Provide a Value Mark down for your prospects... (I LIKE THIS IDEA)
example... "was", "is" & "get e price"...
** CONFIRM Availability... (All over the site)
** Contact page is important....
** ONLY Pop ups that work are ones that include a dollar figure.... "buy back" etc...
Cory Mosley - Internet & BDC Breakthrough Strategy Series
"Influence & Conversion"
What is awesome about watching Cory speak is that he is an actual "Professional Speaker". Not only is his content great, he is an awesome articulator of information.
* Value FIRST! REAL VPP
* BUILD INFLUENCE, MASTERING INFLUENCE
* How does your process fit with the customer... NOT how is it convenient for YOU
* Reinforcing benefits....
* Reinforce, Validate, Brand > Individual > Dealership
* Research > Audit > Listen
* EMPATHY TRUMPS RAPPORT
* Influencers Vs. Hunters
* Reduce Sales Reluctance
** Like, Believe, Confidence, Trust
* The head is attached to PRICE... the heart is attached to the wallet
** Segmentation of testimonials...
Testimonials Vs. Influence
*** Influence is NOT closing, it is helping them BUY.
Don't ask "Think" ask how they "feel"
Internet Director of a 9 Store Dealer Group Gives His "Best Idea"....
Facebook Ads!!! He ran an AWESOME Facebook campaign targeting the Military and it was VERY Productive!
Email Marketing was buzzing at the Internet Battle Plan and so were the experts chiming in.
It was also VERY COOL to spend Jim Ziegler's 66th Birthday with him. I swear that I hope to be able to do EXACTLY that on my 66th Birthday... Doing what I LOVE most!
What do you get the "Alpha Dawg" for his 66th Birthday?
Engraved Crystal Decanter Set... Bling, Bling Baby! For that Louie The XIII
What Do You Know About That...?
*** If you are SERIOUS about your Internet Sales / BDC Department you CAN NOT miss the upcoming Internet Sales 20 Group
Guess who is going to be there... Thats right! Jim Ziegler! So sign up now at: