Just wrote this post on my blog www.pcmguy.com . I see Google RTS haveing a large affect on the following 5 areas of online marketing:
- Real-Time Search will definitely have a profound negative effect on longtail searches over 3 keywords.
- Top predictive search terms will become outrageously expensive.
- Real-Time Search will even further diminish the effectiveness of organic search and SEO.
- Positions 4, 5, and 6 will start to get a higher CTR and more expensive.
- Users that do make it to longer tail keywords will definitely have high intent.
You can read the entire post at http://pcmguy.com/?p=341
Love to get feedback on this,