Dear General Manager or Owner,
There is a good chance that you are reading this because you were given the link by your internet manager or marketing manager. That's a really good sign - it means that you have someone on staff who is keeping up with the cutting edge automotive digital marketing strategies and best practices that are discussed on the top dealer-centric social networks. Whoever sent this to you is likely in the top 1% of savvy dealership employees in the United States. Congratulations!
The reason they sent it to you is because they want to go to AutoCon 2013. They may even want you to go with them. It's important to understand that I do not work for AutoCon nor am I associated with the event in any way other than being a speaker. My "skin in the game" is that I'm passionate about educating dealers about digital marketing and AutoCon is a venue that fits in nicely with this passion.
There are a number of great reasons why you should block off September 4-6 to bring members of your team to the Aria in Las Vegas. Here are 10 of those reasons:
- Only Top-Notch Educators are Allowed - We've all been through presentations that were sales pitches wrapped around a tiny piece of education. The team at First Class Educators take great pains to make certain their speakers have the attitude of showing dealers something they can use. If you want to do business with them, it's because they educated you on something tangible.
- Multiple Tracks for Different Profit Centers - All too often, it's all about sales, sales, sales. AutoCon strives to bring a diverse range of topics to cover fixed ops, finance, and dealership management topics to go along with strong strategies to increase sales. A service manager will get as much out of AutoCon as an internet manager.
- 100% Internet Connectivity (no missed emails) - It may not seem like a big deal, but having an internet connection available at all times is important in this digital age. AutoCon breaks the mold of limiting internet connections and respects your desire to be able to stay online regardless of where you are at the conference - no blackout zones.
- Hands-On Training Labs - We hear about it all the time in education that you can learn more in tighter settings. Rather than stuffing everyone into a room with hundreds of other dealers, the format is one conducive to hands-on learning and ease of getting your questions answered. It's not about talking heads on stage. It's about dialogue, workshops, and personalized training.
- Network with Top Dealers - Unlike the "big event" in February, you won't have to sit there and sift through dealers that just don't get it. The attendees are there because they recognize the value of forward thinking, which means that the dealer principles and general managers that you interact with are as eager to succeed as you are.
- Best Food at Any Conference... Included - There are many reasons why First Class Educators live up to their name, but one of the easiest to see is the food. Granted, you're not going to come to an event just because they serve filet mignon, but it doesn't hurt to know that you won't be stuck with fast food while you're learning ways to improve dealership operations.
- Access to Industry Leaders - Pick the brains of the dealer and vendor leaders who have helped to revolutionize the automotive industry in recent years.
- Roundtable Interaction - Some of the most important education is best delivered at a meeting of the minds sitting across from each other rather than from a single person at the front of the room. This is where the roundtable sessions come into play to utilize group communication in solving issues at your dealership.
- 9 Options Every Session - There won't be a wasted hour at AutoCon. This is why it's important to bring a team rather than just sending your internet manager. Like so many successful conferences in other industries, AutoCon believes in choice. Every hour you'll find a topic that interest you. The tough part is picking out the right one for you.
- Technology Showcases - It isn't just about walking around an exhibit hall to see the newest technologies. There will be a set time to sit down and see what the most innovative vendors in the industry have in store for you.
- Bonus Reason - What happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas, at least not on September 4-6. For AutoCon, what happens in Vegas makes the dealers that attend more successful as a result.
Sign up for AutoCon today!