I am scheduled to conduct an Automotive SEO
and Internet Marketing webinar in conjunction with DealersEdge on March 10th and I would like everyone to join in for the fun. It's free and I will make sure that it will be worth the 90 minutes you spend online. There are so many free things that dealership sales and marketing professionals can do to improve their Internet visibility and I'll cover as many as I can.
In this economy, every dealership is cutting back on spending so my goal for the webinar is to provide participants with tools and strategies that they can implement without cost or at a very low cost. The seminar will focus on tasks that anyone can do if they invest their time. This is not a technical programming seminar so don't worry about any previous SEO experience.
The free webinar will take place March 10th
, 2009 and will run 90 minutes. Topics to be discussed include:
- How to put your dealership website through a SEO diagnostic test.
- Five things you can do to increase visitor traffic for free.
- How to use social tagging to create a viral marketing machine.
- How to create a "controllable" social network for your dealership.
- How to use free inventory distribution websites to sell more cars.
- Why blogging works for auto dealers and tips on how to start your own blog.
- How to use press releases to drive traffic to your website.
- How to increase your visibility outside your PMA.
Advance registration is required. The seminar is ideal for Internet Sales Managers, BDC Professionals, General Managers and car dealer marketing professionals.
Register Free Here - Automotive SEO Webinar
If you have any questions, drop me an email email@example.com or drop me a line: 732-842-4720