Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
Facebook Marketing Solutions recently held a series of six marketing bootcamp webinars for Facebook business pages. In case you missed them, here are brief summaries of some of the highlights:
1) Why Facebook for Business? Besides the fact that 800 million people are on Facebook, word of mouth marketing is twice as likely to result in engagement and four times as likely to result in purchase than any other form of marketing.
2) Connecting with Customers: Facebook provides businesses with proven methods to connect with and engage their customers. By building out your business page, engaging with current customers and providing them with incentives to come to your store, you have the opportunity to both build customer loyalty and reward them for their loyalty.
3) Facebook Ads: Facebook allows businesses to target a very specific audience using demographic and geographic data, or by workplace, education, likes and interests. To create effective ads, use Facebook insights to see who’s already visiting your site.
4) Sponsored Stories: As any marketing expert knows, it’s better for someone else (especially a customer) to say something nice about you than for you to say something nice about yourself. Customers referred from others generate higher profit margins than other categories of customers. Sponsored stories allow businesses to turn their customers’ engagement into stories for those customers’ friends to see.
5) Insights & Optimization: Perhaps the two most important elements of good marketing are getting the right message to the right audience at the right time and optimizing future marketing efforts with effective result analysis. Insights is Facebook’s reporting and analysis tool designed to help you optimize your campaigns from both the creative and technical stand points.
6) Making Technology Social: Marketing is about pushing information out to your target audience and social media platforms have an unprecedented ability to reach deeper and further into your desired market. Facebook has built several tools that can help businesses make their technology “social” to achieve this depth of penetration.
To read more in-depth summaries of the Facebook weekly webinars, follow this link to our customer loyalty blog, Driving Retention: www.drivingretention.com