You’re planning to buy a new car and somehow one of your relatives clued about it.
Then, it all starts by striking a punch of uninvited advice and tips. Consequently, he/she becomes kibitzer and irritates you a long way.
With a long list of do’s and don’ts, you get into a troubling situation. Whether or not the information is trustworthy. And buying a new car involves splurging umpteen amount of money, so it is always better to ensure correct purchases by all means. For this purpose, you surf the internet with all possible keywords such as ‘Ford dealership in Atlanta, GA’ or ‘Lincoln Dealership in Roswell, GA.’ As a result, you would find yourself in a perplexing situation for buying a new car. If this sounds like your plight, then you don’t need to fret. Just go through this article.
Here are some of commonest myths and misconceptions related to buying a new car...
- Myth #1. Buying a car on a holiday or rainy day: There are a huge number of people who strongly believe in it, thinking that the empty showroom of the dealership would encourage the seller to crack a better deal.
- Truth: A fact is that the lot gets overcrowded. It’s not only you who is familiar with this tip; all the people are holding the same belief. By this means, you know what you’re supposed to do and which plan of action would prove to be efficient for fulfilling your purpose.
- Bonus Tip: if you want to lay your hands on a breathtaking deal then it should be because of your sound negotiating skills and not on such unreasonable tactics.
- Myth #2. Financing through a dealer is expensive: If a buyer is financing the car then it would be beneficial to get it done through a 3rd party or your own bank/financial institute. It is the most ludicrous myth ever.
- Truth: Financing through a car dealer can prove to be the smartest decision as you can avail several benefits. Many dealerships have a sound relationship with multiple banks and don’t stick to one. There are some dealers, who agree upon lending you the vehicle at competitive rates or can reduce your monthly payments.
- Bonus Tip: Before heading towards any of the financing deals, see to it you proceed only after doing homework. It is the key to acquire the best one.
- Myth #3. Extended warranty is the swindling trick: This type of delusion is widely believed by many people. They think that extended warranties are scams which many dealerships offer just with an intention to make more money.
- Truth: Guarantees and Warranties are meant for offering the security of a car. If there happens to be any damage in it, then you can get it fixed by the dealership as it is covered under warranty period. Eventually, it is beneficial for you.
- Bonus Tip: Though a number of extended warranties are not in thousands, you can negotiate with the dealer and get a reduced price.
While there are plenty of myths and misconceptions about acquiring a new car, aforementioned are the most prevailing ones. You can ponder them before buying it for you or your family. Nonetheless, you can always follow your instincts and go with it. By doing so, you’d never fail to suffice your goal.
Moreover, it’s high time when you need to get yourself acquainted with the updated information. Even after acquiring latest information, you find it difficult to cope handle the situation, then you can visit reliable new and used car dealer online such as Angela Krause Ford Lincoln of Alpharetta, GA.