Dealix Expands Certified PreOwned Center on UsedCars.com
Addition of Nissan and Infiniti CPO Programs Caps Year of Growth in Site’s CPO Inventory
Redwood City, CA, October 4, 2010 – Dealix, the leading provider of automotive customer leads for new and used cars, announced today the expansion of the Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) center within its flagship site, UsedCars.com, to include Nissan and Infiniti Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
With this addition, the UsedCars.com Certified Pre-Owned Center becomes a richer resource for auto shoppers searching for CPO vehicles – a growing segment of visitors to UsedCars.com. In 2010 alone, visitors have conducted 14 million searches on the site for certified pre-owned vehicles. To aid them in their search the site includes:
A special section highlighting program details for all of the manufacturer programs featured on the site
Tools to help them research and compare certified pre-owned programs
Ability to initiate CPO-only searches by brand, as well as ability to filter searches to focus only on CPO vehicles
Special badging on every CPO vehicle in the site’s inventory, making it easy for buyers to discover these cars when conducting a search
The Nissan and Infiniti programs will be important additions because of the respect given to Nissan and Infiniti brands and their respective CPO programs. Their programs are comprehensive with 156 points and six-year or 100,000 mile warranty.
The Nissan and Infiniti CPO limited warranty programs will be important additions because of the added value they provide to consumers through extended coverage up to 100,000 miles, title insurance and trip interruption assistance. To receive this coverage all Nissan and Infiniti vehicles must pass one of the most rigorous and comprehensive inspections in the industry.
Nissan and Infiniti are the eighth and ninth major auto manufacturers to have their CPO inventory featured on UsedCars.com in the past year, a period in which the site has seen its CPO inventory increase by more than 47,000 vehicles.
The growth in the UsedCars.com’s CPO Center occurs as consumers are demonstrating heightened interest in CPO vehicles. As evidence, more than 60% of used vehicle buyers are beginning the car buying experience with the goal of purchasing a certified pre-owned vehicle. (Source: J.D. Power and Associates 2009 Used Vehicle Market Report).
“Our goal in launching the CPO Center was to make sure that we were meeting consumer demand for CPO vehicles – and providing them with choice by featuring a wide range of manufacturer CPO programs,” said Egon Smola, Vice President of Dealix’s New and Used Car Leads Businesses. “We’re excited to have the Nissan and Infiniti programs included on the site.”
Dealix s the world’s leading provider of quality leads for new and used cars for dealerships, dealer groups, and automotive manufacturers. Dealix is the only Internet marketing company that backs its new and used car leads with the Dealix Quality PledgeTM: a distinct set of criteria that defines a quality lead and an invitation to use Hassle Free Lead ReturnTM if a lead lacks any one of those criteria. The company can offer this Pledge because it has the broadest reach and the highest quality lead supply network in the industry, including Yahoo! Autos, Kelley Blue Book, Edmunds.com, AOL Autos, MSN Autos, and others. Dealix powers the dealer selector and price quote platforms on Yahoo! Autos, AOL Autos and MSN Autos; represents Edmunds’ Premier Dealer Program; and places dealers’ used inventory in the Kelley Blue Book The Trusted MarketplaceSM. Dealix connects dealers with the millions of car shoppers who prefer independent Internet sites when shopping for new cars and used cars online. Dealix’s all new Leads Platform quickly matches thousands of serious new and used vehicle buyers to the most appropriate dealers daily, delivering a quality car buying experience for consumers and providing dealers with one of the most efficient methods available today for marketing and selling cars.
CONTACT: Ellen Perelman
Vice President, Marketing
Let Dealix do the Work of Finding Exposure for You Just Where You Need It
- Dealix manages a network of sites that collectively reach over 15 million used car shoppers per month.
- Our technology identifies sites where your inventory is not present and places it there. In most cases, the placement Dealix secures is "first drink" based on the agreements we can create through leveraging a large and growing customer base.
- WE manage the sites and the leads – we know immediately if a site should be suspended; we accept leads and send them to you only if they pass our filtering and process controls.
- Leads we sell you from these sites can be managed and returned to Dealix using the Quality Pledge™ and Hassle Free Lead Return™. (see below)
Enhanced Merchandizing Opportunities
Showcase Dealership Brand and Pre-Owned Inventory
- Dealix customers can sell their pre-owned inventory with merchandizing tools designed to generate high quality leads and faster sales.
- Best Values - Feature dealer’s best deals priced below Kelly Blue Book® Suggested Retail.
- Dealer Spotlight Offers - Showcase most aged inventory or other focus vehicles to speed sales.
- Green Center - Display low emission and fuel-efficient cars.
- Dealership Branding - Advertise dealership’s name and location, salesperson’s name, and seller’s notes.
- Badge Icons - Emphasize each vehicle’s unique attributes, such as Premium Seller, OEM-Certified Pre-Owned (when available), Price Reduced, Green Vehicle, and more, in search results and detailed listings across UsedCars.com.
Get a No Risk Solution Designed to Drive More Sales for Dealix Customers
- Pay Only for Leads - UsedCars.com is the only major used car-retailing program where dealers pay only when they receive high quality phone and email leads from consumers requesting information on a specific vehicle in their inventory.
- The Dealix Quality Pledge, backed by Hassle Free Lead Return, ensures that our customers get the maximum number of sales opportunities throughout the month.
- Dealix’s Used Car Phone Leads connect dealers with more buyers and more sales opportunities.
- Free of Charge - Phone calls shorter than 65 seconds are not charged, nor are calls from car buyers who previously called or submitted a form lead in the last 30 days.
- Trackable Phone Numbers – All phone numbers are held in a "quality quarantine" ring-free status for 12 weeks prior to our customer’s use to ensure inbound calls are specifically for your dealership.
- Dealix CallPost™ technology "appends" phone leads with the caller’s contact information and address (when available), and delivers it to dealer’s CRM tool for convenient tracking of all their leads.
- Phone Call Audio Files - Phone calls are recorded and archived as audio files for our customers’ records, and for easy review of dealership’s call handling process, in account pages on the Dealix Dealer Extranet.
Get Enhanced Reporting and High Level Service from the Experts in Online Auto Sales
- Dealix’s Used Car Leads Program delivers value and ROI that surpass other leading programs. According to dealers surveyed, for every one lead billed Dealix customers get:
- 828 searches for their make/model combination within 25 miles of their dealership.
- 7 more shoppers who view that specific vehicle.
- 1 additional lead (walk-in or call-in prospect) due to the added exposure dealers get from the UsedCars.com Network1
- Enhanced Used Cars Reporting in account pages on the Dealix Dealer Extranet provides detailed analyses and valuable insights to help our customers maximize their program, including number of searches and page views. Dealers also get:
- Comparisons of how their inventory is merchandized vs. the competition, including number of photos, sellers’ notes, and more.
- Survey results from consumers who submit a lead, including valuable feedback on their prospects' buying experience.
- Automated email alerts when consumers show continued interest in purchasing a vehicle and when no contact was made by our customer’s dealership.
- Monthly Summary Reports sent via email to help dealers keep track of their overall performance and benchmark data.