Everybody has a dream; to become rich. Rich would be an understatement, the kind of ‘rich’ people picture thanks to the numerous reality shows and the frenzy entertainment buzz, it’s become a do or die situation to get there, literally. People give you the ideas, tips, advice, etc on how to get there. But except, it’s not just people giving them in the form of television but books as well. There’s a very specific book on this featured on a website called ebookweek which we’ll get to in a minute.
EbookWeek and the book
- EbookWeek is a website offering reviews of mostly self-help, finance, and beauty books, which help people determine the books they need to purchase or the ones they have a mere idea of.
- This book offers insight on how to get to the top, play the A-game and so on.
- It talks about the lives of modest people who became the world’s leading billionaires as of now and suggests the principles and ideologies that they had followed to get there, however, let’s see the ebookweek review of your wealth magnet to get an understanding.
Review of your wealth magnet
- The book serves the main purpose of its existence, it calls out the nature of the businesses which succeed and the ones which fail, and how you’re supposed to not run them down or run them straight from rock bottom as well.
- It talks about a trick which only 1% of the world comes to know leaving the trick behind in suspense, worth purchasing to know the secret, right?
- It is worth knowing as the book does have proper reviews, reviews which seem satisfying, but in the end, it’s only one’s own interpretation which the other might not like, hence thorough research (reviews) help to get an idea of your needs.