The 2012 Automotive Connections Conference & Exposition (aka AutoCon 2012) is brought to you by Automotive Media Partners, LLC. (AMP). AMP is a company led by Ralph Paglia, Chris Saraceno and Mike Myers who represent the largest online communities for Automotive Professionals.
The Automotive Connections Conference & Expo is a natural extension of the communities that Ralph Paglia, Chris Saraceno and Mike Myers have built to meet the needs of dealers. AutoCon 2012 will be the industry’s largest event for the automotive industry with unprecedented quality of speakers, workshops, and exhibition space.
Please select and complete the registration form below to secure your admission to AutoCon2012. Since Dealer Principals receive complimentary admission, please register the Dealer Principal separately, if additional members of the dealership/group are attending.
Registration for AutoCon 2012 is $995 per person for dealership employees and $1,495 per person for Allied Industry.
Early bird registration for dealership employees is
$795 per person if purchased by June 30, 2012. There is no early bird discount for Allied Industry.
All Inclusive Registration
Your registration includes:
- Access to all conference workshops, general sessions, and exhibit hall.
- Breakfast and Lunch each day these meals are offered
- Access to evening cocktail receptions
- Conference book, shirt, and conference supplies
- Internet Access in all rooms, exhibit hall, and workshops.
- Access to Conference Presentations in Digital Format
- Membership to the AutoCon2012 event website
- Discounts to products and services valued over $3,000
Please click on the appropriate registration choice below: