Automotive Marketing Professional Community for Car Dealers, OEM and Suppliers
As an automobile dealer, you know how to advertise. You know that commercials can be effective sometimes, and banners as well as flyers can get people interested to the point where they actually stop by. You even have a website but some people have said that they are unsure of how to navigate it. They also said that it takes them forever to find your inventory of vehicles, or when they do find it, it may load a little slower than they expect. In other words, they are telling that they need something quicker and easier. How can you answer the call? It’s simple – it’s time for you and your business to enter the world of mobile apps! Multichoice Apps can help you with this.
Mobile applications, commonly known as mobile apps, allow users of smartphones and other mobile devices to run the small programs as if they were using a computer. Multichoice Apps creates all kinds of apps but they are especially great at creating mobile apps for automobile dealers that can run on the iPhone, iPad, or Android operating platforms. Best of all, Multichoice Apps has a great app interface that contains a wonderful inventory manager for you to allow customers to see your vehicles in real-time with just a swipe on their screens!
Here are some of the features of Multichoice Apps’s dealer inventory module:
• New Cars - Display your new cars so people can see the latest that your manufacturer has to offer. Users can search by make, model, vehicle type, price range. Pictures can also be attached to give the customer an experience similar to walking past each car on the lot.
• Pre-Owned Cars – Got used cars as well? Put them in the inventory manager and people can look for what they want by make, model, year, vehicle type.
• Certified Inventory – Put those top notch vehicles to the front! You can make a separate interface for certified vehicles so customers don’t have to guess which cars are certified and which ones aren’t.
• Specials – Show the vehicles that you have specials on, as well as maintenance deals that will bring customers into the doors such as oil change deals, battery change-outs, etc.
• Service/Parts Department – You can also make interfaces for your service and parts departments as well. Customers can see the hours that they are open, as well as inquire about parts or services and even request an appointment. All through your inventory manager!
• Mobile Offers – Do you have mobile specials that you want to inform the customer of? Place them in this module, and also send them out through Push Notification technology so that customers will see them when send them, any time of the day or week.
The best way to get your inventory in front of your current and potential customers is through a mobile app designed by Multichoice Apps. Our apps are very professional and have been proven to increase sales and customer counts. If you’re ready to get more people into your dealership and more cars off the lot, call or email Multichoice Apps today and let us get to work for you!