One cannot stop the unstoppable, and it holds true in the case of the new Honda Unicorn bike.
The assembly and construction of this bike was halted midway and was discontinued. However, Honda has decided to bring it back with some stunning specifications and features that are sure to take the riders and customers by surprise.
The anticipation will be justly brought to an end by revealing the new features of the new Honda unicorn bike. With the release of the new Honda Unicorn bike in India, the definition of comfort riding has been successfully revolutionized.
The manufacturers have taken extra attention and care in ensuring that the motorbike meets all the requirements to enter and stay in the market. However, they haven’t stopped thinking about the customers altogether in the process either. They have introduced some new features that will definitely be beneficial for each and every one who purchases the bike.
Features that make the new Honda unicorn bike irresistible
There have been quite a few changes to the new Honda unicorn bike that sets it apart from the other bikes of this generation. It has definitely taken the game to a whole new level and every bike enthusiast is aware of that. However, five of the most stunning details and features have been explained below:
- Appearance and styling- The introduction of the new Honda Unicorn bike in India has redefined what a conglomeration of aesthetic appeal and modernity looks like. It has maintained the typical look of the brand but has improved in major sectors. The side panels, the exhausts, the enticing tail-piece and the tank extension are the same, only a little bit better if anything. There are a number of different colour options as well to ensure the customers actually get what they want. There are Matte Axis Grey, Igneous Black, Imperial Red Metallic and Pearl Amazing White. Apart from these amazing colours, it also has an all new Matte Blue colour that is available for the customers.
- CBS- Even though nothing has changed in this sector, there have been certain improvements that the rider can feel every time he rides the bike. The front and rear disc brakes are drum units, the rear suspension is monoshock suspension, the front is a telescopic suspension and the chassis has a single downtube frame.
- Engine Specs- The launch of the new Honda Unicorn bike in India marks the introduction of a 5-speed gearbox for the new Honda unicorn bike, providing a top speed of 106 km/hr. It has a 4-stroke engine with air-cooling system and 162.71cc. A very powerful engine combined with the perfect looks makes the new Honda Unicorn bike in India, one of the best.
- Fuel economy – The bike has a carburettor fuel system that is every fuel efficient. It provides the customer with an unbelievable mileage of 62 Kmpl. The top speed is 106 km/hr with it reaching 0-60 in just 4.82s. Therefore, you get to save up on a lot of money as well.
- Wheels- The wheels are of alloy type with the front tyre being of size 80/100-17 and the rear tyre being of the size 110/80-17. The tyres are tubeless and the wheel size is 17 inches both front and rear.
So, those were some of the features that you should know about. With such world-class features and specifications it is nearly impossible to say no to a delightful experience that is the new Honda Unicorn bike. The introduction of this new bike in the Indian market will definitely put a challenge in front of the others.