Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
A recent event has occurred that some may have missed but I, being an astute student and teacher of trends, signs, conditions, Ouija, SEO and total guesswork, have noticed. A rare occurrence in both space and time that will rank at the top of important events in automotive history, ahead of Henry Ford's assembly line, in front of front wheel drive, even more important than JD Powers inventing the words "customer service" and convincing the OEMs that they did, has happened today. To showcase this event I listed some other significant items in World History:
9) The fall of communist Russia
8) The Berlin Wall comes down
7) Peanut Butter and Jelly in the same jar
6) Shampoo and Conditioner in the same bottle
5) Google officially allows reviews to be done "in dealership" (for now). (This one really doesn't count but it's still damn exciting, even for the haters)
4) Mac runs Windows
3) Ralph Paglia invents the internet, dealer websites, the lead, the theory of leads, the microsite for leads, the BDC for calling leads, the generation of the most leads in the history of leads, the word "leads" as we know it now
2) Brian Pasch invents SEO, OES, ESO, and other neat acronyms and terms that have dealers mouth's hanging open saying ooooooh! :) :) :)
AND THE NUMBER ONE ITEM THAT SIGNIFIES 2012 WILL BE AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE AND A BANNER YEAR FOR ALL AUTOMOTIVE VENDORS AND DEALERS ALIKE IS:
1) Keith Shetterly and Ryan Leslie are NOW friends on ADM!!
Can it get any better!!!
This article was not sanctioned by Ralph or Brian, but I hear them laughing now...