Google has recently come out with a new Survey feature you can view on www.google.com/insights/consumersurveys/home
Google clearly states that, “good business decisions require good information.” Business Rater's tag line is “Consumer Content Creating Better Business.”
SO…. WHY IS BUSINESS RATER CHALLENGING GOOGLE SURVEYS?
- Business Rater reviews & surveys are captured in a process backed up by a strategy that will allow your business to capture 90% more reviews & surveys than Google could ever dream about while helping you gather live data that allows you to improve your sales and customer service on the fly.
- Business Rater surveys are included are all inclusive & unlimited in any package, we have no cost per survey captured. Google is charging .10 cents per survey
- Business Rater promotes “consumer feedback creating better business” and allows businesses to capture Reviews/Ratings/Surveys in a process In-store. Google has clearly identified In-store capture is against their guidelines and has SLAPPED businesses twice this year by removing their invaluable review content from the web. In-store feedback is critical to the bottom line of any business and is a key element to why Business Rater clients are seeing a significant increase in reviews, surveys and revenues.
- Business Rater’s Surveys are integrated with Business Rater “Review Forms” so it’s two actions in one process that allows your business to improve your Online Reputation plus capture invaluable consumer feedback with our integrated surveys to improve and market your business simultaneously! Google has a separate and non-efficient review and survey process that will handicap your business in capturing this good information. Not only are both of Google’s processes separate and not integrated like Business Rater’s review form and survey, but Google is against capturing this data In-Store unlike Business Rater whom supports real-time feedback. At least we know Business Rater reviews came from customers that were actually In-Store opposed to any person who can berate a business that never even visited that business.
- Business Rater supports the 800LBS Gorillas (Google & Yelp) by providing the perfect platform to capture great and not so great feedback to give your customer relations department something to talk about in follow up with your customers. It’s hard to believe that NO feedback is better than good or bad feedback, true or false? It’s like saying there’s no such thing as bad press! Business Rater provides the perfect In-Store solution to support your Out-Store reputation management solutions like Google & Yelp.
While Google may be a globally recognized name, their business model is not helping your business succeed, actually just the opposite, they are servicing your business. Business Rater’s primary goal is to provide business tools and ability to provide the data and freedom they need to maximize their potential with it’s in-store proven strategy and online reviews, ratings, and surveys capture processes backed up by effective safety-nets to ensure residual and exponential data capture.
Customer feedback, reviews and data is an asset that most businesses take for granted. With Business Rater this information can used to take quick and decisive steps to repair broken processes, remedy individual customer problems, increase net profit and boost your online reputation in the eyes of your customers and the world.
To your business's success,
Dan J. Weik
President & CEO
Business Rater, LLC.
For more information email email@example.com or call 619-800-4692