Professional Community for Automotive Marketers, Car Dealers, OEM and Suppliers
Prepping for a presentation on Call Center best practices and found a few questions that there are varied performance metrics measured...hoping to get some input from you Call Center/eCommerce Directors that may want to share.
1) How important is the 'empowerment' of the "BDC Director"? Especially with regard to input into the Floor Sales Process... what areas of opportunity lie in the "handoff" from phone to floor in terms of consistent experience for the customer?
2) Is it better to bonus the Call Handler for the show and the buy, or pay more and bonus just the 'buy'
3) How important is the 'confirmation process' to the show?
4) Who is best to make the confirmation call? Sales Manager, Sales Rep., Call Center Rep or other?
5) Please comment on your CRM adherence on both sides--Call Center and Floor Process... how have you brought success to total CRM data entry.....and
6) What is the best practice for no show and unsold follow up... Sales Rep, Sales Manager, Call Center?
Eager to get your thoughts!