Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Ketty Colom's Blog – March 2013 Archive (7)

New eBook: Auto-Lead Follow Up Is Killing Your Dealership’s Sales

I understand how important leads are, I mean I work for a company that supplies a service to dealerships that ensures quality conversations, leads and sales appointments. That’s why I decided to investigate dealership lead follow up processes across the country and to say the least, I am disappointed.

Out of the…

Continue

Added by Ketty Colom on March 26, 2013 at 7:00am — No Comments

5 Million People Aren't Seeing Your TV Spots

About 95% of Americans watch TV using traditional cable or satellite options, whereas the other 5%—the so-called "Zero-TV" viewers—are bucking tradition (because of cost or lack of interest) in favor of non-traditional devices and services, according to a report by Nielsen. 

 …

Continue

Added by Ketty Colom on March 25, 2013 at 9:36am — No Comments

Seriously, Why Aren't You Blogging?

Blogs are more influential than social networks in shaping consumers’ opinions and purchase decisions, according to Technorati’s 2013 Digital Influence Report.



Even so, brands seem to be investing more on other social channels, particularly Facebook,…

Continue

Added by Ketty Colom on March 18, 2013 at 8:16am — 6 Comments

Keep Your Warriors Happy!

At ActivEngage we know that a happy employee will result in better services for your dealership and your online customers that chat. We take pride in keeping our Virtual Sales Associates (VSAs) happy and we do so by offering a multitude of perks and benefits.

I’m bringing this up because keeping your warriors happy (i.e. corporate culture) is…

Continue

Added by Ketty Colom on March 13, 2013 at 11:10am — No Comments

The Power of Kawaii

Don’t fret about the latest viral video circulating around your office of  kittens, baby pandas or puppies doing something adorable. A Japanese study found that the people who viewed images and videos of  baby animals improved their performance, and were more focused and…

Continue

Added by Ketty Colom on March 11, 2013 at 8:55am — 2 Comments

Gaining Email Subscriptions--the Right Way!

If you are one of those people that is buying list of email “subscribers”, stop doing it! Buying email lists will damage your sender score and thus limit the amount of people who see your email in the first place! There is a better way to gain more email subscribers than buying them - find out how!

A company's …

Continue

Added by Ketty Colom on March 5, 2013 at 10:56am — No Comments

The Harlem Shake is Stupid!

 

The Harlem Shake is stupid, yes, we all know it, but that’s why this video trend easily went viral. There is a lesson in marketing that can be learned from the stupidity of this Harlem Shake: it’s super easy to do.

If you want to Harlem Shake you:

  • Find a…

Continue

Added by Ketty Colom on March 4, 2013 at 7:15am — No Comments

ADM Blog Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

2017

2014

2013

2012

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD
Sign up for

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......


Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Electric Vehicle is the Future

Posted by Dwayne Jhonson on August 29, 2019

2. Email marketing

Posted by Andrew Qrueed on August 26, 2019

4. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service