Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
10. It will, eventually, greatly reduce payroll.
9. That damnably expensive, OEM-required facility upgrade will no longer be a worry.
8. Your Internet Manager can finally get some sleep.
7. You'll be able at last to watch Oprah's cable channel.
6. Phone training expense and time will be eliminated.
5. Your work with search engines will simplify down to selling your stock in them in order to eat.
4. Your current lot will look GREAT as a weekend flea…Continue
Everyone selling vehicles or managing others selling vehicles should know the meaning of "The Road to the Sale" - and you should also be aware that too many of us, all too often, know that phrase but instead follow "The Road to the NO SALE!"
I've often likened the chain of events that produces a vehicle sale to…Continue
This is a simple editorial: STOP supporting the review sites that make you or your customers jump through hoops in order to use them. Despite what the review site companies and some of your peers claim, NOT EVERY REVIEW SITE IS IMPORTANT FOR DEALERS.
If you sell a hundred cars a month, we don't want to…Continue
On this day, I'd like to say "Thank You" to all who have ever served at any time. We have the best country in the world,…Continue
We are not doctors, but I love the idea of “First, Do No Harm” for working with dealers. Even though that phrase is the common, but incorrect, quote of the Hippocratic Oath for Physicians, it still conveys a lot for the proper…Continue