T.R. Snow's ADM Discussions
Started this ADM discussion. Last reply by T.R. Snow Dec 12, 2009.
Discussion Point…Today’s sales model is out-dated and fails more than it succeeds, so why do we keep using it? The consumers continue to plead and beg that we find a different way of conducting…Continue
Gifts Received from ADM Members
T.R. Snow has not received a gift from an ADM Member
Give a Gift
T.R. Snow's ADM Profile page
Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!
ADM Profile Information
- REQUIRED: Name of Your Dealership, Business or Organization:
- Nation Director and VP of Marketing and Product Development of Consumer Driven Solutions (Home of I'm A Looker)
- REQUIRED: Auto Industry Business Segment or Affiliation (check all that apply):
- Car Dealer, Dealership Manager, Dealership Sales Professional, Dealership Marketing Professional - Tier 3, OEM Marketing Professional - Tier 1, Dealer Advertising Association - Tier 2, Dealership Supplier, OEM Supplier, Marketing Services Provider, Consultant, Technology Professional, Dealership Solution Provider
- REQUIRED: Your Business Phone Number
- REQUIRED: YOUR Business Website URL (ie; www.CourtesyChev.com)
- YOUR Email address for business contacts
- Your Mobile Phone Number, Direct Business Line or Alternate Number
- Select All franchises/brands you are associated with
- 1-Acura, 4-BMW, 5-Buick, 6-Cadillac, 7-Chevrolet, 8-Chrysler, 9-Dodge, 13-Ford, 14-GMC, 15-Honda, 16-Hyundai, 18-Isuzu, 20-Jeep, 21-Kia, 23-Land Rover, 24-Lexus, 25-Lincoln, 29-Mazda, 30-Mercedes-Benz, 33-Nissan, 38-Scion, 39-Smart, 40-Subaru, 41-Suzuki, 43-Toyota, 44-OEM Certified Used Vehicles, 45-HD Truck Dealer, Acura, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen
- ADM is a Professional Network, describe YOUR Value Proposition... "Why should anyone do business with you?"
- At Bob Howard Toyota, you can build your New Car, Truck or SUV online, Review Vehicle Comparisons, Research Features, Read Expert Reviews, Get a Quick Quote, Compare Prices, Schedule a Test Drive, Value Your Trade-In and find Incentives and Offers. All the information you need is right here. Whether you shop online or come in person, we promise that you will be treated as a guest in our home. That is one reason why people travel to Oklahoma City from Tulsa, Edmond, El Reno, Shawnee, Norman, Bethany, Moore, Yukon, Del City, Guthrie to buy from us! Visit our friendly, professional staff who will exceed your expectations for personal service. Please Contact Us if you have any special requests or would like any extra help in finding the vehicle you want.
- What will YOU contribute to the ADM Community?
- I have been in the Automotive sales business for more than 18 years and have held every position from Lot attendant to General Manager. I am very passionate about the Car business!!! It's not for everyone but the few of us that fit the mold are in it for life!!!
- CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
- Social Media, Network or UGC site you recommend (ie; www.AutomotiveSocial.com)
- INVENTORY MERCHANDISING or listing site you recommend (ie; www.Cars.com)
- Your YouTube Channel, or Video site you recommend (ie; youtube.com/AutoDigitalMarketing)
- Select All DIGITAL MARKETING or DEALER WEBSITE PROVIDERS you use
- Reynolds Web Solutions, BZ Results, Liquid Motors, The Cobalt Group, Dealer.com, Dealerskins, AutoWebSolutions, eDealerDesign, DealerMarketingSolutions.com, VinSolutions.com, The-Marketing-Shop.com
- INTERNET LEAD Suppliers You Have Experience Using
- Dealix, Autobytel, Liquid Motors, Cars.com NewLeadsPlus, CarsDirect.com, CUDL Autosmart, DealerLink, eLeads
- DEALER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DMS) You use
- ADP, Reynolds ERA, Reynolds Power (UCS), Adam, Microsoft
- Used Car Inventory Management Solutions You Use
- AAX, vAuto, vinSolutions, Liquid Motors, FirstLook
T.R. Snow's Photos on ADM
T.R. Snow's ADM Blog
Posted on January 13, 2010 at 10:31am