I just read your email from yesterday regarding your health. I don't know you personally ... but I want to wish you STRENGTH, POSITIVITY and FAITH in your endeavor. What you think, then believe is what you'll become.
What a bold expression. You are not alone. Be strong. Be well. I know I speak for most of us in the Automotive Community when I say that you are in our hearts and prayers for a thorough healing of mind and body.
Thanks for the invite Ralph! Were looking to put together a mobile marketing program that will change the way dealers think about mobile. Also 5% of the net sales will go to benefit American Vets. Our revised website will be completed next week and will have more detail on what we do.
Hey Ralph. Big fan, but you know that. Would love if you could spread the love a bit our way. Our first official blog debuted this morning! We did a study of leads generated in January, and found 20% of customer base say 30 or more leads. Given the dip in sales and leads we found some dealers saw that month, we thought it was a great thing to discuss! http://www.tradeinvelocity.com/the-numbers-are-in-leading-the-pack-in-leads/
I love your site and get a choke full of information I use for my articles but seriously Ralph, auto-playing music on your site is a no, no! Especially when we are doing research and have to keep quiet. :)
"As cluttered and overloaded as FB has become, paying for placement seems like the only logical thing to do. It isn't THAT expensive and you get guaranteed views...something you didn't get when it was 'free' because people only…"
"As a useful tool and something that ADM Members can save for future reference, I added an infographic showing Facebook advertising creative size requirements and specifications to the bottom of the original post..."
We promoted this post (Jan 23 to Feb 9)
The targeting was:
* exactly between the ages of 35 and 60 inclusive
* Who like northern arizona university alumni relations, Northern Arizona University or Northern Arizona Lumberjacks*…"
"Britt, good insight... I have seen that to be true for several dealerships. For example, my friends at Rick Case Honda in Florida have been using Facebook for over three years and none of the recent changes have phased or deterred them from…"
"Wow! That is some serious competition to Google Adwords from almost every point of comparison... I have personally found that the nature of the offer and the image used is extremely important on Facebook... Your Trade-In offer is a good example of…"
"There is no "threshold" - more of a how much do you want to allocate based on site interaction after click - and ROI. I have dealers that spend $1000/month, I have dealers that spend $5000/month on Facebook. Both have good results based on…"
"My perspective on that is that it was great while it lasted but anytime a feature a business offers "for free" that becomes a staple to a customer, will inevitably have a price tag put on it; especially once a start-up becomes corporate.…"
"Britt, you are expressing a similar sentiment to my own... The move away from free to fee based was inevitable. However, I still resent the starting position by Facebook that asked me to allocate my dealer client's money to advertising on…"
"Alexander, other than the chicken little prediction at the end, I agree with your comment! I don't see Facebook's growth containing much because they have reached a saturation point, but they have established an average monthly hours of…"
"Kevin, your fears are shared by Facebook management, although they are far, far away from being buried in advertising dollars! Many of the systems you see Facebook deploying today which determine what content appears in a user's news feed…"
"Drew, your comment is spot on, and I can confirm very similar experiences going as far back as 2009 with Facebook paid advertising campaigns for the dealers I have served. I know you have the experience and depth of understanding to properly create,…"
"The Comment by Cherie Price hit a nerve with me... Over the last ten years we have seen a shift in higher educational gender trends to a point where the majority of students entering college and graduate schools are female. There are…"
"Autotrader.com started out free as well. Seriously, what is the deal with some car dealers thinking a service should be free upfront and then act surprised and upset once they get charged? Every time I get asked, "Can I try it for free a few…"
"Indeed, it is PAY to PLAY! Game over. Facebook will allow you to target the demographic of your choice in an even stronger manner than they do today. I called this three years ago, it's moving into a new phase. Facebook sucks anyway, it's…"
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.