Ralph, hate to bother "BUT" I need your help. I am a 2 man sub-prime dept. I'm currently using Interactive financial, have been with them for years. I'm now ready to start my own web-page I have spoke to (Dealer-e processes)(Dealer-ON)(Dealer Fire)and Rich Dealers For the People. What I want is a responsive, site that will get me my own organic leads. Im creating my own brand (Blue Collar Car Credit) my dealer wants the money but doesnt want to be associated with sub-prime. I need your input to see what company you think would best to do what I need. The reason I seek your counsel is first your one of the godfathers of the industry when it come to getting people in the door. I truly believe that. Also I have had a couple people tell me you are the man when it comes to internet leads. Please feel free to call me @ 304-549-8788 if im with a client please leave me a message and I will call you right back. Also the round table videos and the "Guerrilla Marketing Webinar" I have watched a few times. Still need to watch the Guerrilla Marketing one a few more times. Thanks for your time and help.
Hey Ralph, Hope this note finds you well. It's been awhile since I've read one of your always interesting posts here and I was concerned you are OK. I wrote a comment today and noticed i couldn't add it. The "Add Comment" did nothing? Is it just me or is it everybody?
Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me if there is a way to either e-mail or Instant Message members of this website (vendors only) without having to search for + type hundreds/thousands of e-mail addresses. Is there anything I can do to reach these people in one fell swoop?
I try to help every one I can. I really do appreciate all the good content out there for us car guys and gals out here. I do need you input on something when you get a chance. Im getting ready to start my web page but have no idea where to go to get the right page set-up. I just want something that when people search for auto loans it draws them to my page. I have feel I have done an ok job at branding (The Credit Cowboy) now I want to go to next level. Something like Robert Wiesman did with your Hyundai Guy, or the one guy the other day that was on Auto Dealer Live the was Your Chevy DUDE. Anyway any guidance as to where to start would be greatly appreciated.
I have just moved from a Ford dealership, to a Chevy/GMC/Buick/Cadillac store. I was assigned the duty of trying to add some lead source companies, to help generate more internet business. I was hired to specifically help build up the Internet Department, in Picayune, Ms. What do you suggest? I appreciate the invite, and look forward to learn many new strategies, towards the road to success.
"Ralph, hate to bother "BUT" I need your help. I am a 2 man sub-prime dept. I'm currently using Interactive financial, have been with them for years. I'm now ready to start my own web-page I have spoke to (Dealer-e…"
12 Great Events in Automotive History By Boyd Warner As we’re talking about cars and dealers and dealership business software here, I’m keeping that theme going for this quiz, which I’m calling “12 Great Results in Automotive History.” Some readers may have to ponder their answers for a while. Others who’ve been selling or servicing vehicles for a long time may know most of the answers from memory – or from the study of automotive history. There’s no monetary reward for taking the quiz, of…See More
In an unprecedented Year of the Dealer event, the automotive brain-trust of Pasch, Paglia, Ziegler, Kain, Mosley and May dig into the biggest issues facing dealers today. In this contentious segment, they take sides on the role of SEM for dealers'…
"This is exactly the same thing we advocate for PPC.
Why pay to bring someone to your site if you're not going to invest the time and energy to increase the chances of turning the user into a lead?
I also have one more thing to add…"
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.