Thank you for your time yesterday Ralph. You are truly a gentleman and a tremendous asset to all who know you! I can't thank you enough for sharing your professional opinion and offering your personal friendship. You are a unique entity in this industry Ralph and I'm proud to call you a friend.
Thanks Ralph! It's good to be back, even though I was only "gone" for four days. I was surprised to see your "friend request" this early on a Saturday morning. Considering this is the end of my Friday work day, your message made a nice finish, especially with a little Eric Burdon & The Animals as background to my writing you. By the way, your help earlier this week was much appreciated!
I just read your email from yesterday regarding your health. I don't know you personally ... but I want to wish you STRENGTH, POSITIVITY and FAITH in your endeavor. What you think, then believe is what you'll become.
What a bold expression. You are not alone. Be strong. Be well. I know I speak for most of us in the Automotive Community when I say that you are in our hearts and prayers for a thorough healing of mind and body.
Thanks for the invite Ralph! Were looking to put together a mobile marketing program that will change the way dealers think about mobile. Also 5% of the net sales will go to benefit American Vets. Our revised website will be completed next week and will have more detail on what we do.
BrandMuscle Research Report Reveals Local Media and Marketing Tactics Used by Car Dealers and other Local Franchised Business - But Does The Report Answer the Question About Who Uses What and Which Works Best?Not too surprising to many of Automotive Marketing Professionals, traditional media remains a…See More
"Thank you for such a thoughtful reminder of what the car business should be, and is about for anyone who experiences success... Like you, I had a mentor early in my career who coached me on several aspects of selling cars that still serve me well to…"
"I have not heard of anyone actually doing this yet, but from my experience working with Swapalease, I believe they may offer a way to get a car buyer out of an existing lease so you can sell them their next vehicle."
"I recently deal with Swapalease and was surprised at how effective their process is and how much actual business they do... Yet another reason to lease a new vehicle using one of the many financing sources that Swapalease lists as issuing…"
Most dealers see the value in a Service BDC:• Better follow up• Improved conversion of inbound calls• Relieving the phone pressure put on the service drive• Increased customer satisfaction and retention• Not to mention, bigger profits!The “WHY” is the easy part. It is the “HOW” that has always been the challenge.Does your Service BDC go “Cha-Ching!”? Or are you thinking about starting a Service BDC?In this groundbreaking 1 hour webinar, Greg Wells will discuss how to staff, train and compensate…See More
Changes that you could make today to your online inventory listings could make a huge difference in the amount of cars you sell!In recent years, an increasing amount of dealers are focusing efforts on New and Used car online merchandising. This is a good thing! It is proven that including additional photos, descriptions, and dealership branding to advertisements greatly increases online traffic and vehicle sales. While merchandising was a time-crunching afterthought years ago, it is now a…See More
FACT: Your CRM is the foundation of your dealership’s Sales Process.Regardless of which CRM you have, with the right CRM data organization and data entry from dedicated dealership employees, you can turn a ho-hum Sales Process into a GREAT Sales Process…which means HUGE PROFITS!However, most dealerships underutilize, mismanage or dismiss their CRM, which ultimately prevents them from realizing maximum results. Are you one of them?Bill Phillips is here to help! He is an expert in CRM Data…See More
November 11, 2014 at 8am to November 13, 2014 at 12:30pm
COMING TO ATLANTA IN NOVEMBER*********************************Jim and Debbie Ziegler are bringing it Home....ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR SALES AND GROSSES?Sales Management Super Conference IIIn today's highly competitive market, Jim Ziegler asks automobile dealers and managers four simple questions..."Are your grosses high enough?""Is your sales volume high enough?""Are you struggling to gain an edge on your competition?""If you're already doing a great job, can you do even better?"Jim and…See More
"As much as this post appears to be "Brochure-ware" I do appreciate Jim's personal perspective and agree with him in regards to his commentary on the cost of a full page ad in the Boston Globe. However, I would much rather have read…"
What is an Internet Sales 20 Group?A typical “20 group” is structured for Dealer Principals and General Managers to meet and discuss some ideas and techniques for success. Most “20 Groups” are brand specific to a manufacturer or franchise. Dealers from the same OEMs would get together and compare numbers, discuss…See More
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.