Thank you for your time yesterday Ralph. You are truly a gentleman and a tremendous asset to all who know you! I can't thank you enough for sharing your professional opinion and offering your personal friendship. You are a unique entity in this industry Ralph and I'm proud to call you a friend.
Thanks Ralph! It's good to be back, even though I was only "gone" for four days. I was surprised to see your "friend request" this early on a Saturday morning. Considering this is the end of my Friday work day, your message made a nice finish, especially with a little Eric Burdon & The Animals as background to my writing you. By the way, your help earlier this week was much appreciated!
I just read your email from yesterday regarding your health. I don't know you personally ... but I want to wish you STRENGTH, POSITIVITY and FAITH in your endeavor. What you think, then believe is what you'll become.
What a bold expression. You are not alone. Be strong. Be well. I know I speak for most of us in the Automotive Community when I say that you are in our hearts and prayers for a thorough healing of mind and body.
Thanks for the invite Ralph! Were looking to put together a mobile marketing program that will change the way dealers think about mobile. Also 5% of the net sales will go to benefit American Vets. Our revised website will be completed next week and will have more detail on what we do.
Facebook Advertising Conversion TrackingThis campaign management tool from Facebook can be used by car dealers to optimize your dealership's Facebook ads for website conversions and measure your cost per lead, then calculate a campaign ROI...OverviewConversion measurement allows you to measure the return…See More
"After being in this business for 18 years plus overtime, I am appalled that any auto dealer would have a manager who acts like this! Any owner who has a manager that acts like this imbecile and belittles people needs a wakening. People like this can…"
"USE YOUR OWN!
Here is a nice product. Add this review plugin to any platform (with an additional of a simple script) and they've already had success in automotive. Perfect for VDPs (with some customization) or showroom…"
"Here is a nice product. Add this review plugin to any platform (with an additional of a simple script) and they've already had success in automotive. Perfect for VDPs (with some customization) or showroom…"
"If there is one overall most important marketing lesson of the last 4 years, it is that a dealership's service department is capable of becoming the most profitable source of new and used car sales of any marketing strategy... Last month…"
The Dealership Metrics that Win ChampionshipsAt the end of the day, what matters is how many cars you sell. So when it comes down to measuring your advertising performance, the only numbers you should care about are the ones that have been proven to lead to a…See More
"Hi Ralph, I just came across this post -Thanks for sharing. I wanted to update with the latest info we have. Here's a link to download our 2014 Car Shopping Trends Report along with much more info as well, if you'd like.…"
"I agree with Sara... Instead of swimming in a sea of meaningless metrics, read this article, download the free eBook, then focus on the half dozen Key Performance Indicators that are measurable and meaningful."
"This is a "first post" and, a really strong post it is! Thank you, Justin Grubb for a fascinating perspective that I want to send out to the BDC managers I hear complaining about hand-raiser leads from car shows."
Photo: Getty ImagesFuture Auto Marketing Could Be a Little Creepy Get ready for brands to follow you everywhere.If the automotive industry can be seen as a bellwether for digital marketing, get ready for some seriously precise targeting that straddles the line between powerfully scientific and creepily intrusive...Written by Mike ShieldsDuring a lively presentation at the J.D. Power Automotive Marketing…See More
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.