"Sorry about being scarce in Philly... Lots of private meetings. Anyways, I suspect that Slideshare is a completely different experience if you use the free version. It has been so long since I have used the free version that I am not sure I would…"
"Richard, I have used Slideshare.net for a variety of purposes, including as a primary publishing resource for dealership content marketing. When you upload vehicle brochures into a $19 a month "Premium" Slideshare account, the platform…"
"Capital Ford Lincoln
1201 Pasqua St N, Regina SK S4X 4P7
Power Ford official website: www.CapitalFordLincoln.com
New Ford Inventory in New Mexico:Click Here
Dynamic Pricing Helps Keep Pace with Savvy Consumers Across Multiple Retail Verticals...Can this Marketing Strategy be Applied to Car Dealers?New technology is making dynamic pricing available to more consumers on a wider range of products...As we watch online retailers gain gross profits and margin advantages through…See More
Developing Your Dealership's Marketing Strategy from a Statistically Validated Revenue Optimization PerspectiveFor automotive marketing professionals who want to advance their mastery of the craft, this presentation provides extremely useful guidance, strategy and tactical details on how to apply an empirically valid process to making marketing decisions. …See More
"Ralph makes a very interesting point that sometimes it is not what you learn at these conferences, but who you meet that matters. Since I attended my first Automotive conference, Dealer Synergy's IS20 Chicago, my…"
"Ralf- I believe that the art of developing professional relationships is a business and any professional understands that. Both parties want to leverage that relationship to find a common ground from which to benefit.
Hey Ralph. Big fan, but you know that. Would love if you could spread the love a bit our way. Our first official blog debuted this morning! We did a study of leads generated in January, and found 20% of customer base say 30 or more leads. Given the dip in sales and leads we found some dealers saw that month, we thought it was a great thing to discuss! http://www.tradeinvelocity.com/the-numbers-are-in-leading-the-pack-in-leads/
I love your site and get a choke full of information I use for my articles but seriously Ralph, auto-playing music on your site is a no, no! Especially when we are doing research and have to keep quiet. :)
Pags, how have you been? Hope to catch up with you at one of these seminars in the future....since leaving the Kenny Ross Group I've been with the Bowser Group and have enjoyed having the opportunity to move them several levels up in the digitial Pittsburgh market. Looking forward to making us the leader and I thank you for alot of what knowledge I obtained from you and the old BZ crew
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
URL of DEALER Website you recommend (ie; www.ParagonCars.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.