I just read your email from yesterday regarding your health. I don't know you personally ... but I want to wish you STRENGTH, POSITIVITY and FAITH in your endeavor. What you think, then believe is what you'll become.
What a bold expression. You are not alone. Be strong. Be well. I know I speak for most of us in the Automotive Community when I say that you are in our hearts and prayers for a thorough healing of mind and body.
Thanks for the invite Ralph! Were looking to put together a mobile marketing program that will change the way dealers think about mobile. Also 5% of the net sales will go to benefit American Vets. Our revised website will be completed next week and will have more detail on what we do.
Hey Ralph. Big fan, but you know that. Would love if you could spread the love a bit our way. Our first official blog debuted this morning! We did a study of leads generated in January, and found 20% of customer base say 30 or more leads. Given the dip in sales and leads we found some dealers saw that month, we thought it was a great thing to discuss! http://www.tradeinvelocity.com/the-numbers-are-in-leading-the-pack-in-leads/
I love your site and get a choke full of information I use for my articles but seriously Ralph, auto-playing music on your site is a no, no! Especially when we are doing research and have to keep quiet. :)
Social Media and the networks it powers have a lot going on... In the 60 seconds it takes to watch this video all of the statistics you see will have just happened! To learn more about how SOCIALDEALER can help you stay ...
Just like the ol’ song goes…Little things mean a lot. The same holds true when discussing your online inventory listings.Minor tweaks that you could make TODAY to your online inventory listings could make a huge difference in the amount of cars you sell!In this eye-opening 1 hour webinar, Jasen Rice will teach you how to increase your vehicle’s search result pages (SRPs) by 100%, 200% and sometimes 500% by using an innovative pricing strategy that matches how the consumers are shopping. This…See More
If you’re like 99.9% of salespeople, you’re looking for a way to increase your closing ratio TODAY!What if there were 5 simple easy-to-implement ways to do just that? Sound too good to be true? Well these 5 techniques have worked for many others …and they will work for you too! In this fast-paced 1 hour webinar, sales trainer Jennifer Suzuki will discuss the 5 Communication Skills that will Sell More Cars. She knows exactly what you need to say to your prospects to move more metal…and she is…See More
Our 8 Steps to Internet Sales Success Micro Workshop will teach you the essential elements your dealership will need to achieve immediate and long-term success with the Automotive Internet. We limit attendance to 20 (hence the term micro) so you have the right amount of group interaction and individual focus to achieve success. Whether you are a seasoned veteran, or just starting to work with Internet leads, this workshop will provide you with proven practices that will boost your performance…See More
It has long been said that “a picture is worth a 1000 words.” It makes sense, after all, since science has now shown that 90% of all information submitted to the brain is visual. Using this philosophy, you’ll learn how a picture can also be worth 1000 likes, social shares and traffic to your website.Sound too good to be true? Well Social Media expert, Kate Frost, will show you How to Kick Your Social Media into High Gear!In this provocative 1 hour webinar, you will learn about Visual Social…See More
"Tom, I appreciate your article and the wisdom built into the process you describe... You and I have both been in the business world for more than a few moons, and I am sure you, like me, understand that there is more than one way to set up process…"
From 2007 through 2010, Paglia was responsible for ADP Digital Marketing Business Development. He established key strategic partnerships with Car Companies, Dealer Groups and Digital Marketing enterprises such as Google, Yahoo!, DoubleClick, Specific Media, Jumpstart Automotive Media, KnowEm, Ning, TubeMogul, Network Solutions, DealerRater, Facebook, Presto Reviews, J. D. Power and Associates, Digital Dealer Conference, Cars.com, CBS, Ford, Kia, Toyota, Hyundai and others.
At Tier10 Marketing, Paglia has created significant revenue growth from new solutions to accelerate vehicle, parts and service sales using digital marketing, social media and reputation management strategies and tactics.
Prior to Tier10, Paglia created new businesses for ADP such as Digital Advertising, OEM Digital Marketing Consulting, and Social Media Reputation Management.
After earning his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Valparaiso University, Paglia went to SUNY-Buffalo for his Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Marketing. His first job after graduate school was with De La Fuente Automotive, Inc. in San Diego.
Since then Paglia has become a nationally recognized thought leader, speaker and author on automotive CRM systems, Digital Marketing Strategy and Internet Sales Management.
Paglia has a remarkable history of large scale implementation of Internet Sales Departments, Business Development Centers (BDC) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tactical operations. He is a well known and frequently published expert at automotive solution development requirements, CRM systems, dealer business processes, Digital Marketing value propositions along with measurement criteria for performance reporting and ROI analysis.
- 1986 San Diego: Paglia pioneers "Internet Leads" using Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with first public ISP (CompuServe).
- 1997 San Antonio; Red McCombs Automotive
- 1999 Philadelphia: Cyber Car Internet Sales process consulting for Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru and Nissan dealers.
- 2000 Houston: Developed Toyota eCertified dealer program for Gulf States Toyota (GST) 5 State Region.
- 2001 Torrance: Led national dealer consulting and orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and executed "StarLeads" ILM program for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Led development and training of 50+ consultants that executed 600+ Ford dealership BDC implementations.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph leads single point GM dealer team that sells more units (4,200+) using digital marketing in 1 year than any other dealership had ever sold (before or since).
- 2007 Chicago: Ralph accepts ADP Dealer Services position; Director - Digital Marketing. His first initiative results in ADP Digital Advertising.
- 2007 Phoenix: Paglia builds and launches automotive social network at www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com as a "Professional Community" which becomes industry's most popular at 15,000+ Visitors/Month.
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures Ford contract to develop the Ford Lincoln Mercury Digital Advertising (FLMDA) Program for Dealers
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures national Digital Marketing Consulting contract from Ford Motor Company
- 2008 Dearborn: Secures development funding for Ford Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management dealer program
- 2009 Dearborn: Presents Ford with performance differential of Ford regions using ADP to secure 100% increase in 2009 revenue
- 2009 Dearborn: Proposes/wins 2010 Ford DMC and FLMDA Programs that include Tier 3 Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- 2010 Scottsdale: Strategic ASU alliance to open ADP's SkySong Social Media Operations Center
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.