Your Mobile Phone, Direct Business Line or Alternate Number
Select All franchises/brands you are associated with
-Not Applicable..., Not Applicable
ADM is a Professional Network, describe: "Why should anyone do business with you?"
I'm not here to sell anything just to learn from the industry pros. With the Internet being the medium of choice for car dealers, other media can and will continue to play a role in the overall marketing mix in the dealership. I always encourage Internet Managers and BDC Managers to look at what other media they can utilize to drive business. While the Internet can be quantifiable it is well established that maybe 20% of Internet shoppers actually initiate contact via the web what do we do with the other 80%? How do we track those?
"What will YOU contribute to the ADM Community?"
local/National Sales Management for in the RV/Motorcycle/Auto Sector for 18 years Including time with Penske Auto Group. In 2000 moved to the other side of the desk as Print/Internet Advertising Consultant.
CAR DEALER or OEM Website you recommend (ie; www.MelloyNissan.com)
Hi Mike, I just sent you an invitation to be my friend - wasn't that sweet! I also asked to reach out to the CEO of ATC and I think I sent the wrong name? I think that I am looking for Chip or Dan Crowe?? Do you know them or have access to a decision maker at ATC - I have something that I want to share. After all, what are friends for!
It is great to see you here... When I went online to see if any of the LinkedIn.com Automotive Digital Marketing Group members I had invited to join the online community site had shown up, I saw you had accepted the invitation to join.
I love seeing yet another automotive professional and industry colleague like yourself join the ADM community... When I checked the membership section a moment ago, I was pleasantly surprised to see that we are now up to 673 automotive sales and marketing professionals who have joined the ADM Community!
Amazing support from an amazing industry... Made my day worth the aggravation of cross country travel, and a guy sitting next to me for over 4 hours who kept sticking his elbows into my ribs!
Thanks for helping us get to this critical mass of membership. I am thrilled and delighted to see that you have joined our community... Welcome and THANK YOU!
We are looking forward to any best practices, guidance, tactics, files, photos and videos you are willing to share with us.
Also, you have full access to your very own blog web site within this community, so feel free to get into the swing of things and use this community as a means of sharing with associates, customers, clients and friends!
No comments yet!
Welcome to Automotive Digital Marketing
Please use the "Sign Up" link above to complete your registration form and become a member of the industry's leading Automotive Marketing and Internet Sales Professional Community. ADM members have access to resources, connections and private events that provide them with a competitive advantage.