Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!
Black Book
  • Lawrenceville, GA
  • United States
  • Black Book USA
Share on Facebook
Share Twitter
  • ADM Blog Posts (14)
  • ADM Discussions
  • ADM Events
  • Groups
  • Automotive Marketing Community Photos
  • Photo Albums
  • Automotive Digital Marketing Videos

Gifts Received from ADM Members

ADM Gift

Black Book has not received a gift from an ADM Member

Give a Gift

 

Black Book's ADM Profile page

Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Black Book posted a blog post

Total Recall: Is There Additional Risk From Recalled Vehicles in Your Portfolio?

 More than 37 million vehicles have been recalled so far in 2014. Will these recalls have an adverse impact to lender portfolios? I’d like to see if you have time to review new research from Black Book Lender Solutions that takes a closer look at what lenders  might expect. Click here to download the report.While safety has understandably been the main concern with these and most vehicle recalls, how has vehicle…See More
yesterday
Black Book posted a blog post

Fewer Adjustments, Smaller Declines In Values

Welcome to this week’s edition of Beggs on the Used Car Market, with insights from Ricky Beggs and Black Book. We trust each of you had a busy and profitable week. Our team of editors, analysts and survey personnel were on the lanes and online gathering market data and studying loads of actual transactions, while reporting the current market. By the end of the week the summaries of data showed us a…See More
Tuesday
Black Book posted a blog post

Gas Price Point To Move The Market?

Welcome to this week’s edition of Beggs on the Used Car Market, with insight and analysis from Ricky Beggs, Editorial Director of Black Book. During the past week new car sales reports were released and this portion of the industry continues to prosper. Within the new car market there has been for the past year or so, and is currently, a steady stream of new models, major redesigns and solid…See More
Aug 11
Black Book's blog post was featured

SMALLER & MIDSIZE CARS LEAD JULY USED VEHICLE DEPRECIATION

According to Black Book® data, the average price of a used vehicle for model years 2009-2013 continued a pattern of accelerating depreciation, with -1.5% overall value change in July compared with June activity of -1.0%. Domestic cars changed -2.5%; import cars changed -1.6%; domestic trucks changed -1.5%; and import trucks changed -1.0%. Average pre-recession depreciation is historically between -1% and -2% monthly, and Black Book expects overall 2014 depreciation of -13.5%. After a strong…See More
Aug 8
Black Book posted a blog post

SMALLER & MIDSIZE CARS LEAD JULY USED VEHICLE DEPRECIATION

According to Black Book® data, the average price of a used vehicle for model years 2009-2013 continued a pattern of accelerating depreciation, with -1.5% overall value change in July compared with June activity of -1.0%. Domestic cars changed -2.5%; import cars changed -1.6%; domestic trucks changed -1.5%; and import trucks changed -1.0%. Average pre-recession depreciation is historically between -1% and -2% monthly, and Black Book expects overall 2014 depreciation of -13.5%. After a strong…See More
Aug 7
Black Book posted a blog post

That Fifth Week Of The Month Market

Hello and welcome to this week’s edition of Beggs on the Used Car Market, with data and analysis from Ricky Beggs of Black Book.  Another month has passed and the overall movement this past week took pretty much the same direction as the previous four weeks. About the only difference is the level of declining amount continues to get larger week over week. Looking at the ten car segments each week…See More
Aug 4
Black Book posted a blog post

Summer Market In Full Force While Heading To Fall

Welcome to this week’s edition of Beggs on the Used Car Market, with analysis from Ricky Beggs and Black Book. As the calendar is closing out the month of July the market is indicating a variety of actions. The smaller and more fuel efficient models are getting some attention again after softening for just over a month once the tax season expired. Even some of the six to eight year old…See More
Jul 28
Black Book posted a blog post

BLACK BOOK ADDS ANIL GOYAL TO EXECUTIVE TEAM

Black Book announces the addition of Anil Goyal to its executive team serving as Vice President of Analytics and Strategic Relationships. Best known for providing timely, independent and accurate vehicle valuation data, the addition of Mr. Goyal enables Black Book to broaden its reach into data and trend analysis for customers in a variety of leading industries. Mr. Goyal comes to Black Book with a deep background in strategy and has held a number of senior positions in the banking industry,…See More
Jul 23
Black Book posted a blog post

Gas Prices Decline And So Does The Market

Here are the latest trends and insights on the used car market according to Black Book data and Ricky Beggs. The market continues the more traditional seasonal movements and for the first three weeks of July the average change amount has increased within the cars and trucks. This past week the cars average segment change was -$68 as compared to the previous two weeks of -$56 and -$45.…See More
Jul 21
Manny Luna liked Black Book's blog post BLACK BOOK & FITCH RATINGS RELEASE LATEST VEHICLE DEPRECIATION REPORT
Jul 17
Black Book's blog post was featured

BLACK BOOK & FITCH RATINGS RELEASE LATEST VEHICLE DEPRECIATION REPORT

Used Vehicle Depreciation Rates Rise To Recession LevelsDepreciation rates on used vehicles are nearing levels not seen since the recession, though the trend will soon reverse and likely lead to marginally higher losses for U.S. auto ABS, according to the latest joint vehicle depreciation report from Black Book® and Fitch Ratings.…See More
Jul 17
Black Book posted a blog post

BLACK BOOK & FITCH RATINGS RELEASE LATEST VEHICLE DEPRECIATION REPORT

Used Vehicle Depreciation Rates Rise To Recession LevelsDepreciation rates on used vehicles are nearing levels not seen since the recession, though the trend will soon reverse and likely lead to marginally higher losses for U.S. auto ABS, according to the latest joint vehicle depreciation report from Black Book® and Fitch Ratings.…See More
Jul 17
Black Book posted blog posts
Jul 8
Black Book posted a blog post

Used Car Market Is Active With Greater Weakness

Hello and welcome to the final Beggs on the Used Car Market video blog for June and also for the first half of 2014, with data and insight from Ricky Beggs and Black Book. It is amazing how fast the days and weeks have been checked off the calendar. We have dealt with a spring market that was delayed, a spring market that extended into the middle of May, and an active new car sales market unaffected by record numbers…See More
Jun 30
Black Book posted a blog post

Used Car Market Continues Summer Slowdown

Hello and welcome to this week’s edition of Beggs on the Used Car Market. I’m Ricky Beggs, Editorial Director at Black Book. There have been so many events happening within the auto industry this past week that have a direct influence on the used car market. A few weeks ago a tremendous group of storms consisting of tornados and tremendously large hail passed right by the Denver airport. Fortunately the track of the storm…See More
Jun 23
Black Book posted a blog post

Necessary Adjustments Increases, Consistency In Change

Comments made such as ”dealers starting an adjustment” and “dealers being selective” along with “buyers being cautious” coming in with the Black Book survey personnel reports caught our attention and led to anticipation as to what the actual adjustments would be after a week of market analysis. Hello and welcome to this week’s edition of Beggs on the Used Car Market, with data and analysis…See More
Jun 16

ADM Profile Information

REQUIRED: Name of Your Dealership, Business or Organization:
Black Book USA
REQUIRED: Auto Industry Business Segment or Affiliation (check all that apply):
Dealership Solution Provider
REQUIRED: Your Business Phone Number
770 533 5266
REQUIRED: YOUR Business Website URL (ie; www.CourtesyChev.com)
http://BlackBookAuto.com
YOUR Email address for business contacts
HCollins@BlackBookusa.com
Your Mobile Phone Number, Direct Business Line or Alternate Number
770-533-5266
ADM is a Professional Network, describe YOUR Value Proposition... "Why should anyone do business with you?"
Black Book is best known in the automotive industry for
providing timely, independent, and accurate vehicle pricing
information, and is available to industry qualied users
through our subscription products, mobile applications and
licensing agreements. A leading provider of marketplace
insight since 1955, Black Book continues to evolve,
embracing technological advances and delivering quality
products and services throughout the automotive industry.
Black Books Subscription Services, Automotive Solutions,
Lender Solutions and Activator groups offer the insight
necessary for success whether you’re buying, selling or
lending. Black Book data is published daily by National Auto
Research, a division of Hearst Business media, and maintains
oces in Georgia, Florida, and Maryland.
Your YouTube Channel, or Video site you recommend (ie; youtube.com/AutoDigitalMarketing)
http://www.blackbookauto.com/videos/ricky-beggs

Black Book's ADM Blog

Total Recall: Is There Additional Risk From Recalled Vehicles in Your Portfolio?

Posted on August 20, 2014 at 6:00am 0 Comments

 More than 37 million vehicles have been recalled so far in 2014. Will these recalls have an adverse impact to lender portfolios? I’d like to see if you have time to review new research from Black Book Lender Solutions that takes a closer look at what lenders  might expect. Click here to download the report.

While safety has understandably been the main concern with these and most…

Continue

Fewer Adjustments, Smaller Declines In Values

Posted on August 19, 2014 at 6:01am 0 Comments

Welcome to this week’s edition of Beggs on the Used Car Market, with insights from Ricky Beggs and Black Book. We trust each of you had a busy and profitable week. Our team of editors, analysts and survey personnel were on the lanes and online gathering market data and studying loads of actual transactions, while reporting the current market.

 

By the end of the week the summaries of data showed us a…

Continue

Gas Price Point To Move The Market?

Posted on August 11, 2014 at 1:13pm 0 Comments

Welcome to this week’s edition of Beggs on the Used Car Market, with insight and analysis from Ricky Beggs, Editorial Director of Black Book.

 

During the past week new car sales reports were released and this portion of the industry continues to prosper. Within the new car market there has been for the past year or so, and is currently, a steady stream of new models, major…

Continue

SMALLER & MIDSIZE CARS LEAD JULY USED VEHICLE DEPRECIATION

Posted on August 7, 2014 at 5:53am 0 Comments

According to Black Book® data, the average price of a used vehicle for model years 2009-2013 continued a pattern of accelerating depreciation, with -1.5% overall value change in July compared with June activity of -1.0%. Domestic cars changed -2.5%; import cars changed -1.6%; domestic trucks changed -1.5%; and import trucks changed -1.0%. Average pre-recession depreciation is historically between -1% and -2% monthly, and Black Book expects overall 2014 depreciation of -13.5%.…



Continue

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom to add comments!

Join Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

  • No comments yet!
 
 
 

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

 

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......


Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service